This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
12 Beautiful Tote Purse Patterns Plus How to Make a Clutch for Everyday
- see all comments
"I can not download th eproject...link is not working...please check"
"I have downloaded the Trevor Pyjama pattern but am unable to just print one size but I cannot turn off the layers of unwangted sizes"
Beautiful Bucket Bag
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Click here to view your Sewing Patterns.
"This spacious bucket bag works well as an oversized handbag, a beach bag or even an overnight bag. You can add leather straps to give it a luxurious feel or make your own fabric straps to add to it. It's got a sturdy fabric base and is lined to ensure you get years of use from it."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Read NextFree Curved Top Zipper Pouch Pattern
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Apr 17, 2017
This bucket bag style tote is charming although somewhat challenging for the beginner designation. The oval shaped bottom takes patience in pinning and sewing. Fabric straps can be substituted for the leather ones and the tab over closure as pictured helps to keep the bag somewhat closed. The end result is an attractive tote, beach bag or oversized purse.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Plastic Bag Dispensers
Stop shoving all those plastic bags into the cupboard or under the sink! These Plastic Bag Dispensers will solve all your storage… Continue reading: "Plastic Bag Dispensers"
- Free Curved Top Zipper Pouch Pattern
- Twenty Minute Tote
- 5 Minute Free Bag Pattern
- 11 Crossbody Bag Sewing Patterns
- Anti Pickpocket Bag Pattern
- Baker Street Bag Pattern
- Sweatshirt Market Tote Bag Pattern
- Patchwork Vintage Coin Purse Pattern
- Polka Dot DIY Zipper Pouch
- Sweet Summery Quilted Tote Bag Pattern
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite patterns
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your patterns
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Ruffled Diaper Cover Pattern
- Girl's Vintage Pinafore Pattern
- Free Tiered Dress Pattern For Girls
- How To Add Pockets To A Skirt Or Dress
- Loose Ends
- How to Use a PDF Sewing Pattern
- 27 Free Kids Apron Patterns
- How to Sew a Simple Coaster
- Sweet Dreams Easy Quilt Pattern
- Refashion a T-Shirt That is Too Small
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Projects
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners