The Easiest Pocket Pack Tissue Holder Ever
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"The easiest way I've ever seen to make a cute little pouch for your pocket pack tissues. It takes just a few minutes and is a great way to use your stash of little bits of fabric."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Sewn byEither Hand or Machine
- Fabric scraps
- Matching thread
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Denim Fabric Key Fobs
- Finding A Grainline In Sewing
- Free Summer Dress Sewing Pattern
- How To Sew A Duvet Cover
- How To Sew On A Patch
- How To Hem: 7 Ways To Hem
- Personal Project Portfolio
- Reversible Bucket Hat - Free Sewing Pattern
- Diy Portable Gaming Case
- Sun Pillow Punch Needle Project
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners