Follow Us on Facebook
Get updates from AllFreeSewing.com posted directly to your News Feed.
Thanks for signing up!
13 Ways to Learn How to Sew a Scarf + 10 New Scarf Ideas
By: Karisa Tell, Editor for AllFreeSewing.com
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Learn how to make a scarf out of fleece material, how to make a ruffled scarf, how to make scarf fringe, and other scarf sewing tips and tricks with 13 Ways to Learn How to Sew a Scarf.
More Free Scarf Patterns:
10 New Scarf Ideas
1. Lightweight Infinity Scarf: Learn how to sew a scarf for the warmer months!
2. The Birth of the Scarf Tee: Try a scarf that's more like a shawl. Here's an interesting take on an easy scarf pattern.
3. 3 Ways to Embellish Your Scarf: Once you know how to make a scarf, it's time to embellish. Jazz up your favorite homemade accessory with these neat ideas.
4. Candy Stripe Scrunch Scarf Tutorial: Winter is the perfect time to bundle up in something festive and cozy. Learn how to sew a scarf with this holiday themed project.
5. Raveled Edge Summer Scarf: Don't forget that scarves can be worn year round. Use this simple scarf project to jazz up your summer wardrobe.
6. Shirt to Summer Scarf Refashion: Put your refashioning skills to good use by teaching yourself how to sew a scarf from material you already own. Refashion projects are fun and thrifty!
7. Insanely Easy Silk Infinity Scarf: Learning how to sew a scarf is worth it when you make the tutorial yields this gorgeous accessory.
8. Multi-Way Kita Scarf: It's not tricky to sew a scarf with instructions like these. Plus, you'll have an accessory that transforms for every occasion.
9. Warm and Cozy Reversible Fleece Cowl Scarf: When the weather gets tough you'll be glad you took the time to create this scarf.
10. Shimmer and Shine Sequined Scarf: Create something that sparkles and shines with this DIY scarf.
Related Products to Buy from CutRateCrafts.com - save 15-30%
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Top Accessories to Sew