30 Ways to Learn How to Sew a Scarf + Infinity Scarf Patterns
By: Karisa Tell, Editor for AllFreeSewing.com
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Learn how to make a scarf out of fleece material, how to make a ruffled scarf, how to make scarf fringe, and other scarf sewing tips and tricks with 30 Ways to Learn How to Sew a Scarf.
- Gathered Panel Scarf: Want to know how to sew a scarf? Use this sewing tutorial and make a gathered panel scarf, a simple winter accessory with an unexpected detail.
- All the Trimmings Scarf: Sewing tutorials do not get any easier than this! Take all the extra trimmings you have in your stash and make your own "all the trimmings scarf" with this free sewing project
- Summer Scarf: Follow this sewing pattern online to make a summer scarf to accessorize your sundresses and flip flops!
- Button Ruffle Scarf: Make a button ruffle scarf for yourself or a child and finally learn how to use the button hole feature on your machine and how to sew a scarf! Just use some scrap fabric and an old t-shirt to make this free, easy sewing pattern.
- Getting Back at the Dryer Scarf: Finally a use for all those mate-less socks! When the dryer eats one of your socks, use the leftover ones to make these funky gloves and scarf with this free, easy sewing pattern. Getting back at the dryer was never easier.
For more DIY accessories, download our free eBook, Sewing Bags: Tutorials You'll Love & 15 Free Purse Sewing Patterns.
- Knit Scarf: This knit scarf is a simple way to keep warm in the cold weather. Learn how to sew a scarf with fabric strip details with this sewing tutorial.
- Simple Fleece Scarf: Learn how to sew a scarf out of fleece material, including the adorable fringe. This scarf is sure to get you noticed even in the dead of winter.
- Scrunchy T-Shirt Scarf: Turn a t-shirt into a warm winter accessory with these free sewing projects. The scrunchy t-shirt scarf is both trendy and eco-friendly!
- Summery Flower Scarf: This sewing tutorial is great all year round. The Summery Flower Scarf can remind you of those warm months during even the coldest days. It's cute and functional!
More Free Scarf Patterns:
- Leather Patch Scarf:Sewing a scarf like this one is a perfect opporunity to create a gift for yourself or a man in your life.
- Sweater Into Infinity Scarf Tutorial: Add a lovely addition to your typical outfit by learning how to sew a scarf like this one.
- DIY Beginners Ruffled Scarf: It's not difficult to sew a scarf, especially with this top notch tutorial.
- Quick and Simple Hooded Tube Scarf: The perfect accessory for your winterwear, this DIY scarf will keep you warm and cozy.
- Lightweight Infinity Scarf: Learn how to sew a scarf for the warmer months!
- The Birth of the Scarf Tee: Try a scarf that's more like a shawl. Here's an interesting take on an easy scarf pattern.
- 3 Ways to Embellish Your Scarf: Once you know how to make a scarf, it's time to embellish. Jazz up your favorite homemade accessory with these neat ideas.
- Candy Stripe Scrunch Scarf Tutorial: Winter is the perfect time to bundle up in something festive and cozy. Learn how to sew a scarf with this holiday themed project.
- Raveled Edge Summer Scarf: Don't forget that scarves can be worn year round. Use this simple scarf project to jazz up your summer wardrobe.
- Shirt to Summer Scarf Refashion: Put your refashioning skills to good use by teaching yourself how to sew a scarf from material you already own. Refashion projects are fun and thrifty!
- Insanely Easy Silk Infinity Scarf: Learning how to sew a scarf is worth it when you make the tutorial yields this gorgeous accessory.
- Multi-Way Kita Scarf: It's not tricky to sew a scarf with instructions like these. Plus, you'll have an accessory that transforms for every occasion.
- Warm and Cozy Reversible Fleece Cowl Scarf: When the weather gets tough you'll be glad you took the time to create this scarf.
- Shimmer and Shine Sequined Scarf: Create something that sparkles and shines with this DIY scarf.
If you like these DIY accessories, check out How to Make Hats: 17 Sewing Tutorials to Make Hats You Will Love.
Infinity Scarf Patterns
- Linen & Lace Infinity Scarf: This simple, sweet scarf goes great with any outfit.
- Spring T-Shirt Reconstruction Scarf: Upcyclers, this one is for you! Transform your old t-shirts into a trendy scarf.
- Flowers and Lace Infinity Scarf Pattern: This gorgeous scarf looks like it came from a trendy botique, but it won't cost you a fortune.
- Violet Ruffled Infinity Scarf: This bright scarf is the perfect finishing touch of a casual, yet elegant outfit.
- Lacy Infinity Scarf: Add a touch of sophistication with this DIY scarf.
- Thrifty Refashioned Infinity Scarf: Make use of your old sweaters by turning them into this DIY infinity scarf.
- Insanely Beautiful Infinity Scarf: You'll turn heads with this gorgeous, unique scarf.
What is your favorite seasonal scarf to sport?
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crafters
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 30 of the Cutest Pin Cushion Patterns You've Ever Seen
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners
- Fobulous Key Fob
- Mini Wallet for Small Pockets
- Lululemon Braided Headband Knockoff
- Sun Hat
- 30 Ways to Learn How to Sew a Scarf + Infinity Scarf Patterns
- Retro DIY Belt
- The Bubble Scarf
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Knock Off Patterns
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 12 Beautiful Tote Purse Patterns Plus How to Make a Clutch for Everyday
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 6 Free Sewing Projects to Make for Going Back to School
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners