41 Retro Vintage Sewing Patterns + 6 New Patterns
By: Karisa Tell, Editor for AllFreeSewing.com
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Retro vintage sewing patterns are all the rage, so get in on the trends of yesteryear with 41 free vintage sewing patterns to wear, decorate your home with, or give as gifts. First, make yourself a new wardrobe that hearkens back to simpler times with these vintage clothing patterns. Next add fun, retro accessories to finish off the look. When you're done adorning yourself in homemade vintage gear, it's time to outfit your kitchen. These retro vintage sewing patterns for the kitchen would make Betty Crocker herself jealous! Finally, give friends and family a blast from the past by gifting them with handmade knick knacks to remind them of their glory days!
41 Retro Vintage Sewing Patterns + 6 New Patterns
Table of Contents
Love the vintage look? Download our free eBook, 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies.
If you love a retro vintage look, you'll love these authentic vintage sewing patterns. You can make an entire vintage-inspired outfit with these free sewing patterns, straight from your grandma's generation!
- Zoot Alors Pants
- Dirndl Skirt
- Ruffled Collar
- Vintage Embellished Bolero
- The Birth of the Scarf Tee
- Vintage Mod Tee Dress
- Elizabeth Taylor's Favorite Lace Skirt
- The Perfect Peggy Skirt
- Refashioned 1960s Mod Dress (NEW!)
- Sweet and Simple Vintage Pillowcase Dress (NEW!)
- Vintage Heirloom Dress (NEW!)
If a retro vintage wardrobe isn't enough for you, try these vintage accessories on for size! The best way to look authentically vintage is to pull out all the stops, and that means making vintage accessories like belts, headbands, etc. Finish off your look with an adorable, feminine accessory from a distant time.
- Bow Belt
- Sweater Leg Warmers
- 50's Headband
- Birdcage Veil
- Jackie's Pillbox Hat
- 10 Minute Sixties-Inspired Bow
- Penny Lane's Purse (NEW!)
If you're a fan of the vintage look, your kitchen is definitely where you should start decorating first! Transform your kitchen into a sew retro retreat with these vintage sewing patterns for curtains, aprons, and more! If you love retro vintage home decor, it's time to get sewing with these free sewing patterns.
- Vintage Button Curtains
- Patchwork Table Toppers
- Kitchen Curtains with Gingham Bows
- Retro Orange Flowered Apron
- Vintage Inspired Dinner Roll Holder
- Vintage Embroidered Thanksgiving Bread Cloth
Don't keep all that retro vintage style to yourself! Make these adorable blasts from the past to give to friends and loved ones for Christmas, birthdays, or any special gift-giving occasion. A fellow sewing enthusiast would love to receive one of these old-school gifts, made with authentic vintage sewing patterns.
- Retro Pin Cushion
- Linen Vintage Bell Pull
- Vintage Baby Day Gown
- Bohemian Stockings
- Vintage Towel Bib
- Vintage Sewn Notecard
- Touch of Downton Pillow (NEW!)
For more vintage sewing ideas, check out 23 Vintage Sewing Projects and Patterns.
Looking for more vintage sewing patterns? AllFreeSewing never gets tired of seeking out retro vintage sewing patterns. There's something so beautiful about patterns that stand the test of time. The next time you appraoch your sewing machine, make sure you're trying out one of these free vintage sewing patterns. These free vintage sewing patterns have proven that they never get old, so you'll never get sick of them.
- Enchanting Tulle Skirt
- Vintage Hankie Pillow Covers
- Winter Wonderland Dress
- Vintage Heirloom Dress
- DIY Vintage Belt
- High Waisted Skirt From a Sweater
- Vintage Placemat to Clothespin Bag
- Reversible Breakfast Tablecloth
- Grandpa Cardigan
- Mulberry Style Paperbag Skirt
- Lattice Smocking
- Easy Ruffle Apron
- Boys Skinny Cuffed Trousers
- Vintage High Waist Bikini
- Cap Sleeve Blouse
Which era of vintage do you love the most?
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 26 Fabric Baskets, Boxes and Storage: How to Organize
- Super Sewing DIY Organizer
- 25 Easy Fabric Flower Patterns
- Scrapbusting Fabric Organizer
- DIY Yoga Mat
- Adorable Scrap Fabric Basket Organizers
- 43 Quick and Easy Sewing Projects
- 100 Free Sewing Tutorials: DIY Organizers, Patterns for Women's Dresses & More
- Polka Dot DIY iPad Cover
- 41 Retro Vintage Sewing Patterns + 6 New Patterns
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 12 Beautiful Tote Purse Patterns Plus How to Make a Clutch for Everyday
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 8 Easter Sewing Projects
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Free Sewing Patterns for Spring Fashion: 8 DIY Sewing Projects
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 20 Free Printable Sewing Patterns
- Downton Abbey Fabric Collection
- Andover Fabrics
- Scrappy Elephant Stuffed Animal Patterns
- Nature Damask Free Pillow Pattern
- How to Make a Tunic
- How to Applique Spring Pillow
- Crossover Skirt and Ruffled Petticoat Tutorial
- Cute Bunny Egg Cozy
- A Tisket, A Tasket a Fabric Easter Basket!