25 Quick Impressive Hostess Gifts
By: Kaylee Pope, Editor of AllFreeSewing.com
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
If you like sewing homemade gifts, don't sweat your next party or get-together. Steal the show with 25 Quick Impressive Hostess Gifts. These handmade hostess gifts are perfect for old friends and new acquaintances. The next time you're scrambling to find the perfect token of gratitude before a big party, unique hostess gifts like these will stand out among generic junk. Sewing homemade gifts can be a fun and exciting way to personalize your gift. Even though quick handmade gifts like these don't take much time, handmade unique gifts demonstrate that you went out of your way create something personal and thoughtful for another person. Whether you're attending a cookout, wedding shower, bachelorette party, or just a simple dinner party, sewing projects for gifts are the best option. The following handmade hostess gifts include a variety of exciting crafts for home décor like the Refreshingly Different Doorstop for the perfect homemaker. If your hostess is more of a go-getter, try sewing projects like How to Sew a Wine Tote for people who live on-the-go. If you like to sew, start working on these unique hostess gifts today!
25 Quick Impressive Hostess Gifts
Table of Contents
DIY Home Decor: Unique Hostess Gifts
Homemade Gift Ideas for People on the Go
Homemade Gift Ideas for the Holidays
- Refreshingly Different Doorstop: Replace a drab lump with this incredibly unique doorstop. It is a great example of fantastic handmade hostess gifts.
- Drink Coaster Tutorial: This Drink Coaster Tutorial will show you how to create cute, reusable coasters to protect your coffee table. They're so colorful, and they make great quick handmade gifts.
- Sleep Mask: The greatest of all quick impressive hostess gifts, this sleep mask will make any lady feel positively luxurious as she dozes off to sleep.
- Bath Towel Spa Slippers: Speaking of luxurious, you can make your hostess feel like she's off to the spa in her very own bedroom with the oh-so-comfy Bath Towel Spa Slippers. What great handmade unique gifts!
- Nautical Mug Rug Applique Template and Tutorial: The latest craze in fashionable kitchenware has arrived via the mug rug! This Nautical Mug Rug Applique Template and Tutorial will help you make on of the cutest sewing projects for gifts you can find!
- Linen Napkins: Help your hostess prepare for her next get-together with these fantastic Linen Napkins. Whenever you feel like sewing homemade gifts, whip up a few of these and be prepared!
- Cozy Flannel Blanket: The Cozy Flannel Blanket is a great sewing project and a thoughtful gift for any occasion!
- Pretty Windows Dishtowel: If you need some unique hostess gifts, look no further than this Pretty Windows Dishtowel. This quick and easy sewing project will brighten up any kitchen.
- Patterned Pot Holders and Tea Towels: This dual action gift will make a lovely accessory to any home.
- Grandma's Secret Recipe Pot Holders: Give a gift that has a bonus present attached by inlcuding your favorite recipe with it!
Take a look at our 18 Kitchen Projects: How to Make Potholders for even more kitchen sewing ideas.
- How to Sew a Wine Tote: Learn how to sew a wine tote with this fantastic tutorial. Wine totes make quick impressive hostess gifts for folks who are always on the go!
- Bunting Cosmetic Bag Tutorial: This Bunting Cosmetic Bag Tutorial shows you how to make a great, personalized gift for anyone in no time! These cases and bags are so easy to make, you can create several for excellent handmade hostess gifts.
- Cool Car Caddy Straps On To Headrest: Help a friend organizer her car as she goes out for a busy day this is Cool Car Caddy that straps onto a car seat's headrest.
- Embellished Sweater Headband Tutorial: This Embellished Sweater Headband Tutorial resuts in a great accesory for any fashionista. It's a great handmade unique gift for ladies of all ages!
- No Sew Eyeglasses Case: This No Sew Eyeglasses Case is easier than you can imagine! Simply find a cute potholder and get to work on this no-sew wonder.
- Scrap Fabric Flower Pin: Liven any ensemble with this Scrap Fabric Flower Pin. Make it in any color and discover how much fun sewing homemade gifts can be!
- Tissue Pouch Tutorial: This Tissue Pouch Tutorial will teach you how to make a travel tissue holder that makes a great little gift that is handy for anyone with an active lifestyle.
- Padded DIY Wine Bag: Slip a nice bottle of wine into this sewn tote for a cute and classy gift!
- Placemat Casserole Carrier: Bring a casserole inside of this super handy DIY casserole carrier for a tasty and tasteful treat.
- Beautiful Bowl Cover Tutorial: It's amazing how cute this DIY bowl cover is, not to mention useful. Give a gift that your hostess will love.
- Retro Christmas Dishcloths: Help your host put some holiday cheer with this festive piece of DIY home decor.
- Stashbusting Origami Christmas Mug Rug: Pair this with a cute mug and some hot cocoa for a thoughtful gift.
- Reversible Quilted Placemats: Add some spook to your hostess' home this Halloween with this trick or treat-ready homemade gift idea.
- Give Thanks DIY Burlap Banner: Say thank you this Thanksgiving with a homemad gift idea that they can use time and time again.
- Colorful Thanksgiving Napkins: Surprise your hostess with some brand new napkins!
Start your holiday shopping and gift-giving early by exploring our The Sewn Christmas Gifts Guide free eBook.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crafters
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners