4 Homemade Gifts For Any Occasion + 7 New DIY Gift Ideas
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
It’s silly to stress over gift-giving when it’s supposed to be a thoughtful and beautiful exchange. In these 4 Homemade Gifts for Any Occasion you’ll find instructions on how to sew a gift that is appropriate for any event. Whether it’s a birthday, house warming, or Christmas party, these homemade gift ideas are precisely what the doctor ordered. Best of all, these aren’t the only designs that fit the bill for easy gifts. Find even more suggestions from the larger collection of perfect presents, How to Sew a Gift for Any Occasion: 12 Easy Do-It-Yourself Gift Ideas.
You can download your own free copy of How to Sew a Gift for Any Occasion: 12 Easy Do-It-Yourself Gift Ideas to face your next gifting challenge full force. Find a dozen easy-to-make gifts in this fabulous collection.
1. Linen Napkins – Whoever you are, you’re always in need of napkins. Such a little homemade gift can go a very long way in updating someone’s kitchen or powder room. Learn how to sew a napkin that pops out from the norm with this simple tutorial. Chances are, you’ll be inclined to make yourself one of these do-it-yourself gifts after making one for someone else.
2. Sew Easy Dish Mat – It’s usually overlooked as a present, but a dish mat is exactly the kind of homemade gift that anyone would love. Opt for ultra-functionality the next time you’re choosing a pick-me-up for your sister or best bud with this easy-to-make sewing project. Homemade gifts that maintain usability and look cute are a no-brainer.
3. Ruffled Kindle Case – Nowadays, it doesn’t matter if you’re gearing towards a younger or older crowd for gift-giving, an eBook reader case is a safe bet. Everyone uses the newest version of the classic “book”, but not everyone has mastered carefulness when handling this pricey device. Homemade gift ideas like this one are genius because they offer stylish protection for someone’s eReader. Plus, they’re pretty fun and easy to sew.
4. Coffee Cozy with Button - Whatever your poison is, this cute coffee cozy is a fabulous homemade gift idea. Because of its tiny size and simple design, you can make several of these DIY cozies. Do-it-yourself gift ideas like this one spruce up your coffee or tea to-go cup while keeping your hands warm at the same time. Gift this to someone who is constantly moving with their morning joe.
If you want more homemade gift ideas, all four of these fabulous finds belong to a larger collection. Download the free eBook, How to Sew a Gift for Any Occasion: 12 Easy Do-It-Yourself Gift Ideas. You’ll find a dozen great gift ideas that you can easily make for the holidays or any event.
- Double Trouble Potholder Tutorial: Why use two potholders when you can use one? This nifty DIY kitchen craft will come in handy in anyone's kitchen.
- Picture Place Mats: Family meals will be more fun than ever with these photo placemats. Everyone will love reliving happy memories at the dinner table.
- Your Go-To Travel Pouch: Travel pouches are useful for everyone. This little bag is perfect for keeping your items secure while you on the go.
- Grocery Bag Dispenser Tutorial: What house doesn't need one of these useful contraptions? Keep the house organized with this DIY plastic bag dispenser.
- Personalized Photo Album: Even in the digital age, there is something special about looking through a photo album. Anyone would love this adorable and thoughtful homemade gift.
- DIY Wallet: Everyone needs a wallet. This simple pattern is perfect for men, women, and children of all ages. Customize it to make it the ultimate DIY gift idea.
- Patchwork Travel Neck Pillow: Never wake up with a stiff neck again. This travel neck pillow is a comfortable and useful gift that everyone will appreciate.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crafters
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Embroidered Snowflake Pincushion
30 Free Sewing Patterns for Women: Mother's Day Gift Ideas
Tie-Riffic Treat Holder for Dad
Washcloth Easter Bunny Ornaments
How to Sew a Gift for Any Occasion: 12 Easy Do-It-Yourself Gift Ideas Free eBook
Beautiful Party Bunting
Reversible Quilted Place Mats
Patriotic Throw Pillows
Reversible Holiday Table Runner for Halloween and Thanksgiving
How to Sew Placemats: 6 Holiday Craft Ideas
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners