How to Sew a Gift for Any Occasion: 12 Easy Do-It-Yourself Gift Ideas Free eBook
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Find a dozen homemade gift ideas from the How to Sew a Gift for Any Occasion: 12 Easy Do-It-Yourself Gift Ideas Free eBook
You know you've been there. There are only a couple of hours before the dinner with your in-laws and you realize you didn't pick up a hostess gift. All of the stores are closed. It's just you and your do-it-yourself gift ideas. It's not as dire as it seems. AllFreeSewing is pleased to present its latest eBook on the gift of giving, How to Sew a Gift for Any Occasion: 12 Easy Do-It-Yourself Gift Ideas. From kitchen crafts to more trendy items, this roundup of easy do-it-yourself gift ideas will arm you properly for your next forgetful moment.
Did it occur to you that you’d be saving some bucks, as well? Reroute your holiday or Birthday shopping for a change and learn how to sew a gift instead of buying one. Keep your wallet from being busted with the incredible tutorials in How to Sew a Gift for Any Occasion: 12 Easy Do-It-Yourself Gift Ideas. The small amount of time you’ll need to put into these projects is worth what you’ll save from not purchasing presents.
Free sewing eBooks are the ultimate resource for sewers and sewing enthusiasts. Each eBook includes a collection of free sewing projects and pattern organized around a theme, such as holidays, home-dec, clothing and plenty more. You can easily download and print out each book for on-hand reference while sewing. You can find our complete collection here.
Everybody has one: a kitchen. If you’re going for functionality and fashion in your search for easy gifts to make, How to Sew a Gift for Any Occasion: 12 Easy Do-It-Yourself Gift Ideas has you covered. With over five tutorials on how to sew a gift for the kitchen, this collection offers DIY gifts for a room that universally could use a little help. From simple sewing tutorials on kitchen towels and quilted dish mats, the latter half of the How to Sew a Gift for Any Occasion: 12 Easy Do-It-Yourself Gift Ideas eBook is your stop for one-gift-wonders.
Looking to get a little more edgy in your do-it-yourself gift ideas? Not a problem. How to Sew a Gift for Any Occasion: 12 Easy Do-It-Yourself Gift Ideas provides ample suggestions for funky homemade gifts that, while entirely appropriate and handy, might not occur to you as a potential present. Easy to make gifts like those in How to Sew a Gift for Any Occasion: 12 Easy Do-It-Yourself Gift Ideas are at times so unexpected, you’ll find yourself entirely engaged during the sewing process. Try not enjoying yourself while making a Ruffled Kindle Case or 15 Minute Mouse Pad Wrist Rest. Both bizarre and beautiful, these homemade gift tutorials offer incredible alternatives to the typical box of chocolates and card.
You read correctly. Though seemingly paradoxical, How to Sew a Gift for Any Occasion: 12 Easy Do-It-Yourself Gift Ideas offers more than one no-sew solution to gifting emergencies. These no-sew homemade gift ideas can, of course, be easily translated into sewing projects. From the accessible instructions you’ll be able to identify where you’d like to swap out the adhesive for your faithful serger. However, when the sewing machine takes the day off for the repair shop and you’re in a bind, these lovely homemade gifts are foolproof.
Need Help Downloading?
You can easily download and print out each book for on-hand reference while crafting.
For help downloading our eBooks, check out the FAQ here: How to Download our eBooks.
Sign up for Our Free eNewsletter
With your free copy of How to Sew a Gift for Any Occasion: 12 Easy Do-It-Yourself Gift Ideas eBook you can also subscribe to our Sewing It Up newsletter to become part of a helpful and friendly sewing community. In subscribing to the newsletter you will receive:
- Six weekly emails with free sewing patterns, tips, collection pages, videos and more.
- Chances to win sewing books and products from our weekly giveaways and contests.
- New FREE patterns made available to you throughout the year.
- Access to our free pattern library full of over 2,500 more free sewing patterns.
- The opportunity to share ideas and help others in the sewing community.
At this point it’s silly that you’re still here and not downloading your free copy of How to Sew a Gift for Any Occasion: 12 Easy Do-It-Yourself Gift Ideas. Keep those dynamite do-it-yourself gift ideas at your fingertips when inspiration, motivation or time are running low. These are easy gifts to make, as well as fun. From these well-crafted instructions, you can easily knock out a large chunk of your holiday gifts and actually enjoy the process. It’s the thought that counts, so make a gift that keeps on giving but doesn’t require you to give everything.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crafters
- Felt Dress Form Ornament
- 11 Holiday Placemat Patterns to Sew
- Reversible Holiday Table Runner for Halloween and Thanksgiving
- Felt Ice Skates Ornament
- DIY Fabric Cones
- How to Sew a Gift for Any Occasion: 12 Easy Do-It-Yourself Gift Ideas Free eBook
- How to Make Felt Christmas Lights Ornaments
- DIY Duke Caboom
- 11 Homemade Gifts For Any Occasion
- DIY Wrapping Paper Organizer
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Fabric Editions Halloween Harvest Fabric Collection
- Best of National Sewing Month 2019
- The Easiest Tutu Skirt You Can Make Now!
- Easy Cat Shaped Neck Pillow with Free Pattern
- Mini Orange Peel Quilt
- Corduroy Fanny Bag
- Bell Sleeve Dress
- Sewing Machine Maintenance: How to Thread a Sewing Machine
- 67 DIY Halloween Costumes and Halloween Sewing Projects
- Pumpkin Mug Rug Sewing Tutorial
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners