This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Tonttu, The Finnish Elfish Gnome
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"Tonttu is a small creature from Finnish mythology. He lives in and protects the home. It is very important to treat him will respect otherwise he may become mischievous. Occasionally he can be found in the forest. Perhaps he has been treated poorly and is looking for a new home to look after – maybe yours! Some cultures may call him a gnome or tomte. I just call this elf-like creature cute. This tonttu is easy and quick to make. His spirit is ready to inhabit your home."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Read Next15 Holiday Placemat Patterns
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Sunglasses Case Sewing Pattern
- Free Tiered Dress Sewing Pattern
- How To Make Curtains
- Diy Reusable Sweeper Pads
- Seasonal Weather Quilt Blocks
- Satin Pillowcase
- Octo Owl Placemat
- Magnetic Needle Minder
- Cute Wrap Top
- Diy Small Crossbody Bag
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners