Fabric Ribbon Candy Ornament
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"You don’t see ribbon candy as often as you used to during the holidays, but it’s still very recognizable and nostalgic, and you don’t have to eat it to enjoy it! With this easy pattern and a few basic supplies, you can make these for everyone on your list. They are dual-sided, so it’s a great way to show off coordinating fabric prints. These ornaments would be fun gift toppers or table place holders. Even though they aren’t edible, they’re very sweet!"
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Sewn byBoth Hand and Machine
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Have your dress your spoons, forks, and knives to the nines with this Cutlery Pockets Sewing Pattern. No matter what special occasion… Continue reading: "Cutlery Pockets Sewing Pattern"
- Easy witch cape for beginner sewists
- 11 Holiday Placemat Patterns to Sew
- Diy Beach Cover up Dress
- Mini Felt Bunny
- How to Sew a Gift for Any Occasion: 12 Easy Do-It-Yourself Gift Ideas Free eBook
- Reversible Holiday Table Runner for Halloween and Thanksgiving
- 30 Free Sewing Patterns for Women: Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- Bunny Pouch Necklace
- Diy Star Applique T-shirt
- Burlap Bunny Door Hanger
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Diy Travel Neck Pillow
- Stuffed Animal Face Mask
- Cactus Finger Puppet
- Sewing With Grommets & Eyelets: Tips, Tricks & Projects
- Perfect Beach Dress For Summer Fun
- Swirl Skirt Pattern For A 18" Doll
- 6 Sewing Projects for Christmas: Easy Last Minute Christmas Gifts Free eBook
- The Best And Easiest Ways To Gather Fabric!
- Diy Sleep Mask For Stylish Sleep
- Diy Breathable Face Mask Tutorial
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners