Free Scrappy Christmas Tree Pattern
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!!! Hi everyone :) This is my most favourite season and I have so many new holiday DIY's in the works, so keep checking in cause you don't want to miss these DIY projects! These elegant trees are so simple to throw together and they remind me of similar trees I've seen at HomeSense. I threw these together with scraps I had laying around. They are a great budget friendly project to get your home holiday ready."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Sewn byBoth Hand and Machine
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Washcloth Easter Bunny Ornaments
Mini Felt Bunny
Reversible Holiday Table Runner for Halloween and Thanksgiving
How to Sew Placemats: 6 Holiday Craft Ideas
30 Free Sewing Patterns for Women: Mother's Day Gift Ideas
How to Sew a Gift for Any Occasion: 12 Easy Do-It-Yourself Gift Ideas Free eBook
Mother's Day DIY Hoop Art
Slipcover Wreath Pattern
Top 10 Mother's Day Free Sewing Patterns
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners