This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
DIY Patriotic Decor
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"A simple old window frame becomes the perfect DIY Patriotic Decor with chicken wire and fabric scraps. Be inspired by this DIY country primitive summertime decor! I was recently inspired to make new use of my chicken wire window frame by using some red, white and blue fabric scraps! I knew I wanted some sort of American flag artwork for our fireplace mantle and this project definitely fit the bill!"
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Sewn byEither Hand or Machine
- Old Frame With Chicken Wire
- Coordinating Fabrics
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Types Of Buttons: A Comprehensive Guide
- Best of National Sewing Month 2021
- Easy Sew Shirt Extender
- How To Sew Your Own Padded Fabric Bag Handles
- Diy 4th Of July Pillow
- Diy Bias Tape Tutorial
- Machine Embroidered Stamped Mini Tote Bag
- Diy Sunglasses Case
- Difference Between Textile and Fabric and Cloth
- Americana Star Placemat Quilt Pattern
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners