DIY Tassel Garland for Fall
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"I love the colors of fall. I love that there’s pretty neutral browns, happy yellows and oranges, bright reds and corals, and a dash of pink thrown in. I decorate with mostly neutrals in my home, but I love to add pops of color that coordinate with the holiday. I made this DIY tassel garland with the perfect fall colors. It makes me so happy every time I see it! This DIY tassel garland would be great hanging from a mantel or hanging over an open doorway. Wouldn’t individual tassels be so cute hanging from all the doors in the house? I even want to make small sets of three to hang on my dining chairs for Thanksgiving."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Reindeer Ornament
- Scented Mug Rugs
- Every Girl Goes Crazy For A Sharp Dressed Puppy Dog
- Don't Bottle Up Your Tree Gnome
- Balsam Gnomes Quilt
- Easy Sew Wine Bottle Bag
- Easy Reversible Placemats With Rounded Corners
- Homes For The Holidays Mini Quilt
- Pentagon Star Ornaments
- Yo Yo Ornaments
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners