This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
DIY Tassel Garland for Fall
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"I love the colors of fall. I love that there’s pretty neutral browns, happy yellows and oranges, bright reds and corals, and a dash of pink thrown in. I decorate with mostly neutrals in my home, but I love to add pops of color that coordinate with the holiday. I made this DIY tassel garland with the perfect fall colors. It makes me so happy every time I see it! This DIY tassel garland would be great hanging from a mantel or hanging over an open doorway. Wouldn’t individual tassels be so cute hanging from all the doors in the house? I even want to make small sets of three to hang on my dining chairs for Thanksgiving."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Read NextCute Foldable Christmas Tree Napkins
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Free Kids Robe Pattern
- Shiny + Bright Ornament #6
- Free Mitten Sewing Pattern
- What is Draping? In Sewing and Fashion
- Teardrop Nostalgic Christmas Ornament
- Felt Nativity Advent Calendar Pattern
- DIY Fabric Tree For Christmas
- Star Christmas Ornament Block
- Sew Fast Autumn Table Runner Pattern
- Yoga Mat Strap
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners