We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"It feels like we've been on the road so much this summer already for celebrations and weddings! I was feeling the need for a way to pack my jewelry that could keep it safe and organized, AND so that I could see it all at once. Rolling it all up with this project is the perfect solution. It was awesome to use it this past weekend when we were back in New York City for another wedding."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
- 1 piece of felt cut to 15"x10"
- 1 piece of felt cut to 3"x10"
- 1 piece of felt cut to 1.5"x10"
- 1 piece of felt cut to 3"x4"
- 5 pieces narrow cotton ribbon, cut to 10" length
- 1 piece narrow cotton ribbon, cut to 27" length
- Matching thread
- Hot glue gun
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Fabric Editions Halloween Harvest Fabric Collection
- Best of National Sewing Month 2019
- The Easiest Tutu Skirt You Can Make Now!
- Easy Cat Shaped Neck Pillow with Free Pattern
- Mini Orange Peel Quilt
- Corduroy Fanny Bag
- Bell Sleeve Dress
- Sewing Machine Maintenance: How to Thread a Sewing Machine
- 67 DIY Halloween Costumes and Halloween Sewing Projects
- Pumpkin Mug Rug Sewing Tutorial
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners