33 Ways to Learn How to Sew a Scarf + Infinity Scarf Patterns
By: Karisa Tell, Editor, AllFreeSewing.com
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Learn how to make a scarf out of fleece material, how to make a ruffled scarf, how to make scarf fringe, and other scarf sewing tips and tricks with 30 Ways to Learn How to Sew a Scarf.
For more DIY accessories, download our free eBook, "Sewing Bags: Tutorials You'll Love & 15 Free Purse Sewing Patterns" eBook
How to Sew a Scarf
- Gathered Panel ScarfWant to know how to sew a scarf? Use this sewing tutorial and make a gathered panel scarf, a simple winter accessory with an unexpected detail.
- All the Trimmings ScarfSewing tutorials do not get any easier than this! Take all the extra trimmings you have in your stash and make your own "all the trimmings scarf" with this free sewing project.
- Summer ScarfFollow this sewing pattern online to make a summer scarf to accessorize your sundresses and flip flops!
- Getting Back at the Dryer Gloves and ScarfFinally a use for all those mate-less socks! When the dryer eats one of your socks, use the leftover ones to make these funky gloves and scarf with this free, easy sewing pattern. Getting back at the dryer was never easier.
- Knit ScarfThis knit scarf is a simple way to keep warm in the cold weather. Learn how to sew a scarf with fabric strip details with this sewing tutorial.
- Simple Fleece ScarfLearn how to sew a scarf out of fleece material, including the adorable fringe. This scarf is sure to get you noticed even in the dead of winter.
- Scrunchy T Shirt ScarfTurn a t-shirt into a warm winter accessory with these free sewing projects. The scrunchy t-shirt scarf is both trendy and eco-friendly!
- Summery Flower ScarfThis sewing tutorial is great all year round. The Summery Flower Scarf can remind you of those warm months during even the coldest days. It's cute and functional!
More Free Scarf Patterns
- Leather Patch ScarfSewing a scarf like this one is a perfect opporunity to create a gift for yourself or a man in your life.
- Sweater Into Infinity Scarf TutorialAdd a lovely addition to your typical outfit by learning how to sew a scarf like this one.
- DIY Beginners Ruffled ScarfIt's not difficult to sew a scarf, especially with this top notch tutorial.
- Quick and Simple Hooded Tube ScarfThe perfect accessory for your winterwear, this DIY scarf will keep you warm and cozy.
- Lightweight Infinity ScarfLearn how to sew a scarf for the warmer months!
- The Birth Of The Scarf TeeTry a scarf that's more like a shawl. Here's an interesting take on an easy scarf pattern.
- 3 Ways to Embellish Your ScarfOnce you know how to make a scarf, it's time to embellish. Jazz up your favorite homemade accessory with these neat ideas.
- Candy Stripe Scrunch Scarf TutorialWinter is the perfect time to bundle up in something festive and cozy. Learn how to sew a scarf with this holiday themed project.
- Raveled Edge Summer ScarfDon't forget that scarves can be worn year round. Use this simple scarf project to jazz up your summer wardrobe.
- Shirt to Summer Scarf RefashionPut your refashioning skills to good use by teaching yourself how to sew a scarf from material you already own. Refashion projects are fun and thrifty!
- Insanely Easy Silk Infinity ScarfLearning how to sew a scarf is worth it when you make the tutorial yields this gorgeous accessory.
- Multi-Way Kita ScarfIt's not tricky to sew a scarf with instructions like these. Plus, you'll have an accessory that transforms for every occasion.
- Warm and Cozy Reversible Fleece Cowl ScarfWhen the weather gets tough you'll be glad you took the time to create this scarf.
- Create something that sparkles and shines with this DIY scarf.
- Fast No Sew Fleece & Fringe ScarfLearn how to make a scarf in minutes with this too cute idea.
Infinity Scarf Patterns
- Linen & Lace Infinity ScarfThis simple, sweet scarf goes great with any outfit.
- Spring T-Shirt Reconstruction ScarfUpcyclers, this one is for you! Transform your old t-shirts into a trendy scarf.
- Flowers and Lace Infinity Scarf PatternThis gorgeous scarf looks like it came from a trendy botique, but it won't cost you a fortune.
- Violet Ruffled Infinity ScarfThis bright scarf is the perfect finishing touch of a casual, yet elegant outfit.
- Lacy Infinity ScarfAdd a touch of sophistication with this DIY scarf.
- Thrifty Refashioned Infinity ScarfMake use of your old sweaters by turning them into this DIY infinity scarf.
- Insanely Beautiful Infinity ScarfYou'll turn heads with this gorgeous, unique scarf.
- Easy Lace and Knit Infinity ScarfLearn how to sew a scarf that is seriously feminine with this gorgeous pattern and tutorial.
- Pride and Prejudice Infinity Scarf PatternLearn how to sew an accessory that allows you to take your favorite love story with you wherever you go.
If you like these DIY accessories, check out How to Make Hats: 17 Sewing Tutorials to Make Hats You Will Love
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crafters
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- DIY Kate Spade Key Fob
- 20 Minute Fringe Blanket Scarf
- Fobulous Key Fob
- 30 of the Cutest Pin Cushion Patterns You've Ever Seen
- Sun Hat
- Easy DIY Designer-Inspired Leather Key Chain
- Lululemon Braided Headband Knockoff
- 50's Headband
- Embroidery Hoop Storage Tutorial
- Designer-Inspired 1990s Velvet Choker Necklace
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 20+ Patterns to Make Dish Towels
- Upcycled Tea Towel Messenger Bag
- 33 Free Shirt Patterns: Learn How to Sew a Shirt
- Cheerful Daisy DIY Pillow
- 10 Minute DIY Infinity Scarf
- 14 Wedding Dress Ideas from Sewing Bloggers
- Upcycled Palm Leaf DIY Clutch
- Chill Pill DIY Pillow
- Classic DIY Gym Bag
- Rainbow DIY Felt Message Board