We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Fall is coming! It will take you a mere half hour at most to sew up this cozy cowl scarf. It's perfect to throw over a fall jacket for a little extra warmth. It also adds a nice little pop of color to your outfit. All you need to make this fun project is 1 yard of a nice knit fabric. Don't be intimidated to sew with knits. This project is just a few simple seams.
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Sewn byBoth Hand and Machine
- 1 yard of knit fabric
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
30 Minute Pouch Sewing Pattern
Reversible Wool Hat Pattern
Fast Fabric Flower Embellishment
Lululemon Braided Headband Knockoff
Boho DIY Burberry Scarf Tutorial
How To Make a Fleece Neck Warmer
35+ of the Cutest Pincushion Patterns You've Ever Seen
Super Easy Lanyard and Key Chain Wristlet
Simple DIY Phone Wallet
How to Make a Lanyard and Key Fob
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Elegant Princess Dress for Girls
- DIY Upcycled T-Shirt Dress for Girls
- Drafting a Tapered Pencil Skirt
- Easy Pleated Skirt Pattern
- Designer Knockoffs: 26 DIY Anthropologie Clothes & Decor
- Easiest Cushion Cover Ever!
- Chattune Fabric Collection
- Kissy Lips Pillow
- Paper Pieced Ornament
- DIY No-Sew Ruffle Sleeve Sweatshirt
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners