We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Fall is coming! It will take you a mere half hour at most to sew up this cozy cowl scarf. It's perfect to throw over a fall jacket for a little extra warmth. It also adds a nice little pop of color to your outfit. All you need to make this fun project is 1 yard of a nice knit fabric. Don't be intimidated to sew with knits. This project is just a few simple seams.
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Sewn byBoth Hand and Machine
- 1 yard of knit fabric
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
DIY Stitched Fringe Tassel Hoop Earrings
Fast No Sew Fleece & Fringe Scarf
Fall Fringed Scarf
Super Easy Lanyard and Key Chain Wristlet
20 Minute Fringe Blanket Scarf
DIY Fabric Coffee Sleeves
Simple DIY Phone Wallet
Country Chic Blanket Scarf
Warm and Cozy Reversible Fleece Cowl Scarf
36 Ways to Learn How to Sew a Scarf
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners