We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Fall is coming! It will take you a mere half hour at most to sew up this cozy cowl scarf. It's perfect to throw over a fall jacket for a little extra warmth. It also adds a nice little pop of color to your outfit. All you need to make this fun project is 1 yard of a nice knit fabric. Don't be intimidated to sew with knits. This project is just a few simple seams.
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Sewn byBoth Hand and Machine
- 1 yard of knit fabric
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How to Make a Vest: 8 DIY Vest Pattern Ideas
- Easy Plaid Peplum Top
- Adorable Argyle Christmas Stocking Pattern
- Vest To Scarf Refashion
- Felt Christmas Mushroom Ornaments
- Christmas Angel Pattern
- Black Labrador Pillow
- Mock Neck Long Sleeve Top
- Christmas Table Runner Free Sewing Pattern
- Perfect Dress Fit
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners