This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Super Simple Face Mask Pattern
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"By now, most countries have some sort of shortage of face masks. So what can you do if you can't get your hands on one? With this super simple face mask you can help protect yourself and those you care about. These self-made masks will not filter out the virus from the air. But it will stop you from touching your face and transporting the virus to your mouth, eyes, or nose where you can be infected. Additionally, it will help keep infectious droplets if you cough, sneeze, or talk, away from others — preventing you from infecting other people if you're a carrier."
Notes: In settings where professional/medical-grade face masks are not available, the general public is encouraged to wear face coverings: "The CDC recommends wearing cloth face coverings in public settings where other social distancing measures are difficult to maintain (e.g., grocery stores and pharmacies) especially in areas of significant community-based transmission."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Sewn byEither Hand or Machine
Read NextHip Bag For Baby-wearing
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Make Pom Pom Pillows
- Mens Pajama Shorts With Pockets
- Krista West from Avlea Folk Embroidery
- 25+ Anna & Elsa Costume DIYs + Frozen Costume Patterns
- Common and Traditional Embroidery Stitches [Infographic]
- Simple Peplum Top
- How To Cut Pants Into Shorts
- Easy Diy Towel Poncho For Kids
- Drawn Thread Hem Stitch Finish Tutorial
- Rose Johnston from Threadbare Creations
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners