This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Super Simple Face Mask Pattern
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"By now, most countries have some sort of shortage of face masks. So what can you do if you can't get your hands on one? With this super simple face mask you can help protect yourself and those you care about. These self-made masks will not filter out the virus from the air. But it will stop you from touching your face and transporting the virus to your mouth, eyes, or nose where you can be infected. Additionally, it will help keep infectious droplets if you cough, sneeze, or talk, away from others — preventing you from infecting other people if you're a carrier."
Notes: In settings where professional/medical-grade face masks are not available, the general public is encouraged to wear face coverings: "The CDC recommends wearing cloth face coverings in public settings where other social distancing measures are difficult to maintain (e.g., grocery stores and pharmacies) especially in areas of significant community-based transmission."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Sewn byEither Hand or Machine
Read Next5 Minute Tissue Holder
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Plaid Pumpkins Table Runner Easy Quilt Pattern
- Denim Christmas Pockets
- Free Printable – Holiday Card Collection
- How To Sew A Ruffled Collar For Babies And Kids – Sewing Tutorial
- 4-at-a-time Hst Method
- Scrappy Santa Gnomes Table Runner Quilt Pattern
- Halter Vest – Free Sewing Pattern
- How To Sew An Ipad Cover- Easy Free Pattern
- Quilted Tissue Holders
- Scrappy Quilted Christmas Ornaments
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Projects
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners