We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Fed up with loose cables? Use this cute and thrifty DIY Cord Organizer to harness the chaos and create order in style. There's no need to rush out to the nearest big box store and spend extra money on an organizer when you can make one of your very own with this sewn organizer pattern and a few materials from your craft closet. Create a cable roll using a fat quarter, complimentary fabric, and stamps. Simple and effective, always know which cable you need in an instant and add a cute conversation piece to your living area, guest room, or kitchen.
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Sewn byBoth Hand and Machine
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How to Sew a Dart Using Only the Bobbin Thread
- Off the Shoulder Dress Pattern
- Make Your Own Pom Pom Shorts
- Refashion 2 T Shirts Into a Summer Dress
- Make Your Own Pearl Accent Jeans
- How to Make a Silk Asymmetrical Top
- Paper Bag Pants Pattern – Dressing with Comfort Made so Easy
- Photos and Camera Block
- Easy DIY Neoprene Tote Bag w/ Printable Pattern
- Free Template - How to Add a Pocket to Any Bag!
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners