We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Fed up with loose cables? Use this cute and thrifty DIY Cord Organizer to harness the chaos and create order in style. There's no need to rush out to the nearest big box store and spend extra money on an organizer when you can make one of your very own with this sewn organizer pattern and a few materials from your craft closet. Create a cable roll using a fat quarter, complimentary fabric, and stamps. Simple and effective, always know which cable you need in an instant and add a cute conversation piece to your living area, guest room, or kitchen.
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Sewn byBoth Hand and Machine
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Make a bedside organizer and leave your nightstand uncluttered with books and magazines. This bedside pocket organizer is an easy… Continue reading: "How to Make a Bedside Organizer"
- Diy Beret Hat In 20 Minutes
- Reversible Wool Hat Pattern
- DIY Fabric Coffee Sleeves
- Katniss Cowl Pattern
- How To Sew A Velvet Infinity Scarf In 20 Min.
- Charmed Easy Scarf Pattern
- Chic Braided Infinity Scarf Pattern
- 1920s Cloche Hat Pattern
- Warm and Cozy Reversible Fleece Cowl Scarf
- 25+ Patterns for Face Masks
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Upcycled Pillow Insert
- Garden Kneeler
- Summer Top From A Men's Shirt Refashion
- Easy Long Cardigan
- 7 Types of Embroidery
- How To Make The Easiest Tassels Ever
- Cactus Mini Quilt
- Womens Cowl Sweatshirt
- Girls Romper Pattern
- Diy Princess In Black Costume
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners