- see all comments
"I have downloaded the Trevor Pyjama pattern but am unable to just print one size but I cannot turn off the layers of unwangted sizes"
"Well it would have been helpful if it had said that in the first place! Thanks for letting us know."
Vicky Myers from Vicky Myers Creations
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Click here to view your Sewing Patterns.
I am passionate about sewing and upcycling. Recycling clothes for fabric provides the material to be creative without impacting on the world's precious resources. You will find me either browsing in charity shops or snatching a moment at my favourite tool, the sewing machine. I love sharing many tutorials over on my blog, where there are lots of bags, purses, and more to inspire you.
Follow Vicky Myers Creations on Facebook
Follow Vicky Myers Creations on Twitter
Follow Vicky Myers Creations on Instagram
Follow Vicky Myers Creations on Pinterest
Projects on AllFreeSewing:
- Busy Toddler Activity Bag
- Bring It Along Quilt Pattern
- Blue Jean Dorm Seating
- Small Button Tote Bag
- Sashiko Denim Bag
- Skirt to Purse Transformation
- Recycled Denim Apron Tutorial
- Sweater Christmas Stocking Pattern
- Denim Tablet Case Tutorial
- Denim Toddler Tote
- Fox Pencil Case Pattern
- DIY Kid's T-Shirt Dress
- Recycled Button Table Runner
- Denim Rag Quilt Tutorial
- DIY Home Doorstop Tutorial
- Large Upcycled Denim Tote
- Denim Heart Pencil Cases
- Refashion Toddler Dress Pattern
- Shibori Inspired Denim Bookmarks
- Petite Fat Quarter Bag Pattern
- Drawstring Car Play Mat
- DIY Cord Organizer
- DIY Mug Cozy Sewing Pattern
- DIY Emery Pincushion
- Fabric Scrap DIY Clutch
- Cutlery Zip Bag
- Denim Chevron Cushion
- Update a Frayed Towel with Fabric Scrap Bias Binding
- Large Recessed Zipper Tote Bag
- Shibori Quilt Tutorial
- Large Denim Floor Cushion
- DIY Pom Pom Valentine Wreath
- Embroidered Inspirational Quote Wall Art
Read NextJessica Abbott
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Jewelry Box Sewing Kit
Get ready to hit up your local thrift stores because this organization project is something every sewist needs in her studio.… Continue reading: "Jewelry Box Sewing Kit"
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite patterns
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your patterns
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How to Sew a Simple Coaster
- Sweet Dreams Easy Quilt Pattern
- Refashion a T-Shirt That is Too Small
- May Flowers Spring Wreath DIY
- Easy Shopping Bag
- Dresden Plate Quilt Block
- Chair Cover Sewing Pattern
- Scraptastic Face Wipes
- Easy DIY Heart Pillow (With Reverse Applique)
- Why Do Clothes Shrink in the Dryer?
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Projects
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners