We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
You do not need a pattern to create this little purse pattern because it is designed entirely around one piece of paper. The Petite Fat Quarter Bag Pattern is a cross-body bag pattern that is perfect for a night out on the town. Slinging securely across your body, it is just the right size to fit your phone, wallet, and smaller makeup needs. This free bag pattern is a clutch you do not have to carry! Easily created out of just about any type of fabric, this bag can be converted to meet just about any style.
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
If you are looking for a great homemade gift idea, this homemade slipper pattern will do the trick. Easily created from an old pair of… Continue reading: "How to Make Slippers From Jeans"
- The Easiest Pocket Pack Tissue Holder Ever
- Jumbo Flip Flap Messenger Bag
- I'm a Cool Mom Tote Tutorial
- Small Backpack Pattern for Small Budgets
- Urban Traveler Tote Bag Pattern
- 5 Minute Free Bag Pattern
- Weekender Cargo Duffle Bag Pattern
- Fabric Scrap DIY Clutch
- Patchwork Vintage Coin Purse Pattern
- Champagne Supernova DIY Tote Bag
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Insulated Baby Bottle Cover Free Sewing Pattern
- Easy Summer Tunic Free Pattern
- Balloon Sleeve Puffy Top Sewing Tutorial
- Free Upcycled Baby Shoes Pattern
- Diy Reusable Makeup Remover Pads
- Diy Travel Toothbrush Roll Bag
- Free Popsicle Holder Sewing Pattern
- Beach Towel Bag Sewing Tutorial
- Make A Cat Hammock In 30 Minutes
- To The Nines! ~ A Pretty Block Of The Week Quilt
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners