We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
You do not need a pattern to create this little purse pattern because it is designed entirely around one piece of paper. The Petite Fat Quarter Bag Pattern is a cross-body bag pattern that is perfect for a night out on the town. Slinging securely across your body, it is just the right size to fit your phone, wallet, and smaller makeup needs. This free bag pattern is a clutch you do not have to carry! Easily created out of just about any type of fabric, this bag can be converted to meet just about any style.
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Read NextTwenty Minute Tote
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Best of National Sewing Month 2021
- Easy Sew Shirt Extender
- How To Sew Your Own Padded Fabric Bag Handles
- Diy 4th Of July Pillow
- Diy Bias Tape Tutorial
- Machine Embroidered Stamped Mini Tote Bag
- Diy Sunglasses Case
- Difference Between Textile and Fabric and Cloth
- Americana Star Placemat Quilt Pattern
- Americana Star Table Runner Quilt Pattern
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners