DIY Mug Cozy Sewing Pattern
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Great gifts don't have to be store-bought, elaborate, or expensive. This DIY Mug Cozy Sewing Pattern is a wonderful, adorable little keepsake just about any sewist can make in minutes for any occasion. Whether you're looking for a way to say "thank you" to a teacher or professor, or you simply feel like spreading some cheer to a family member or friend, this tutorial will show you how to sew a quick and easy kitchen craft that you can customize perfectly for your recipient. The fun part about this pattern is you can experiment with the lettering and create a personalized message for anyone you plan on gifting with this adorable little item.
Project Type: Make a Project
Time to complete: In an evening
Sewn by: Hand
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Stela Coin Purse Pattern and Tutorial
- How to Seam Bind a Mug Rug
- Racerback Tank Free Pattern
- How to Prep a Mug Rug
- AG Inspired Colonial Doll Outfit
- French Dot Constellation Table Runner
- No-Sew Fabric Flower
- Butterfly Hooded Towel Tutorial
- DIY Sewing Organizer
- Coastal Coasters Tutorial