This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Valentine Treat Bag
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"Valentine's Day is a time for giving out goodies. DIY Valentine treat bags are so easy and fun to make. Kids will enjoy passing them out to their classmates, teammates, teachers, and friends. Later, after the bag is empty, the kid can use the drawstring bag to store little treasures like money, marbles, stones, gems, beads and lots of other small items. Learn how to make this super-fast, super-easy fabric Valentine's goodie bag by watching Needlepointers video tutorial or reading our photo tutorial with step by step instructions. Are you giving out gift cards for Valentine's Day? Make these bags and tuck the card inside. Happy Valentine's Day! "
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Sewn byBoth Hand and Machine
Read NextEasy Sew Gnome Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Foxy Gnomes Quilt And Pillow Patterns
- Simple Dolman Top Tutorial
- Free Barbie Top Pattern For Beginners
- Rainbow Sewing: 32 Colorful Projects to Sew
- Charming Pastel Half Square Mini Quilt Pattern
- Diy Farmer's Market Tote
- Temperature Quilt
- 3 Way Bag
- Sunglasses Case Sewing Pattern
- Free Tiered Dress Sewing Pattern
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners