We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Krista Childers works at Prime Publishing LLC and is the Senior Content Editor for AllFreeSewing. She has been creating content for over three years with a focus on search engine optimization (SEO). She has had a passion for creative writing and crafting her whole life.
Two of her fondest childhood memories are submitting stories for the Young Authors Writing Competitions and taking part in arts and crafts projects for 4-H (she showed rabbits and dogs as well). She received a Bachelor of Science in Print Journalism from Illinois State University with a minor in Technical Writing.
As an avid crafter and animal lover, her favorite subjects to write about are sewing, crochet, paper arts, and animals. When she's not writing and editing pieces for AllFreeSewing, she works on AllFreeCrochet and uses her knowledge and love of food to create daily newsletters for AllFreeSlowCookerRecipes.
Her work, both creative and journalistic, has also been featured in several publications including Euphemism, The Indy, and FATE Magazine. She has also written freelance articles for Quora, eHow, The Pen & The Pad, Classroom, Hunker, and many other websites creating how-to guides and tutorials using her knowledge about DIY projects, hobbies, and writing.
Social Media Links
Sewing Tutorials and Guides
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Looking for a DIY home decor piece to absolutely pop in your kitchen or living room? This gorgeous Springtime DIY Upholstery Chair is… Continue reading: "Springtime DIY Upholstery Chair"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How To Sew A Four Patch Quilt Block
- Easy Half Square Triangles
- 22 Easter Projects To Sew
- Make Your Own Dress: 4 Spring Dresses for Women
- Upcycled Sweater Wine Gift Bag
- Upcycled Denim Hanging Baskets
- Bargello Placemats
- Easy To Make Flannel Blanket
- Diy Anna Frozen 2 Cloak
- How To Mend A Hole In Jeans
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners