- see all comments
"I can not download th eproject...link is not working...please check"
"I have downloaded the Trevor Pyjama pattern but am unable to just print one size but I cannot turn off the layers of unwangted sizes"
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Click here to view your Sewing Patterns.
Krista Childers works at Prime Publishing LLC and is the Senior Content Editor for AllFreeSewing. She has been creating content for this site with a focus on search engine optimization (SEO) since 2015. She has had a passion for creative writing and crafting her entire life.
Two of her fondest childhood memories are submitting stories for the Young Authors Writing Competitions and taking part in arts and crafts projects for 4-H (also showing rabbits and dogs). She received a Bachelor of Science in Print Journalism from Illinois State University with a minor in Technical Writing.
As an avid crafter and animal lover, her favorite subjects to write about are sewing, crochet, paper arts, and animals. Krista not only edits and writes articles, but she creates daily newsletters and runs all of the social media accounts for AllFreeSewing. She is also the director of the popular annual promotion in September, National Sewing Month.
When she's not working on AllFreeSewing, you will find her on AllFreeCrochet. Additionally, she uses her knowledge and love of upcycling to create newsletters for Trash to Treasure by FaveCrafts.
Her work, both creative and journalistic, has been featured in several publications including Euphemism, The Indy, and FATE Magazine. She has written freelance articles for Quora, eHow, The Pen & The Pad, Classroom, Hunker, and many other websites creating how-to guides and tutorials using her knowledge about DIY projects, hobbies, and writing.
Social Media Links
Select Original Projects and Tutorials
Select Sewing Tutorials and Guides
Select Sewing Collections
Krista's Other Prime Publishing Work Can Be Found On...
Read NextJessica Abbott
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
How to Resize a Bra
If you have recently lost a lot of weight or happened to purchase a bra that is a few sizes too big, this How to Resize a Bra tutorial… Continue reading: "How to Resize a Bra"
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite patterns
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your patterns
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How to Use a PDF Sewing Pattern
- 27 Free Kids Apron Patterns
- How to Sew a Simple Coaster
- Sweet Dreams Easy Quilt Pattern
- Refashion a T-Shirt That is Too Small
- May Flowers Spring Wreath DIY
- Easy Shopping Bag
- Dresden Plate Quilt Block
- Chair Cover Sewing Pattern
- Scraptastic Face Wipes
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Projects
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners