We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Krista Childers works at Prime Publishing LLC and is the Senior Content Editor for AllFreeSewing. She has been creating content for this site with a focus on search engine optimization (SEO) since 2015. She has had a passion for creative writing and crafting her entire life.
Two of her fondest childhood memories are submitting stories for the Young Authors Writing Competitions and taking part in arts and crafts projects for 4-H (also showing rabbits and dogs). She received a Bachelor of Science in Print Journalism from Illinois State University with a minor in Technical Writing.
As an avid crafter and animal lover, her favorite subjects to write about are sewing, crochet, paper arts, and animals. Krista not only edits and writes articles, but she runs all of the social media accounts for AllFreeSewing, and is the director of the popular annual promotion in September, National Sewing Month, as well.
When she's not working on AllFreeSewing, you will find her on AllFreeCrochet. Additionally, she uses her knowledge and love of upcycling to create newsletters for Trash to Treasure by FaveCrafts.
Her work, both creative and journalistic, has been featured in several publications including Euphemism, The Indy, and FATE Magazine. She has written freelance articles for Quora, eHow, The Pen & The Pad, Classroom, Hunker, and many other websites creating how-to guides and tutorials using her knowledge about DIY projects, hobbies, and writing.
Original Projects and Tutorials
Selected Sewing Tutorials and Guides
Selected Sewing Collections
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Nobody makes cookies like grandma, and now you can preserve her cooking secrets with Grandma's Secret Recipe Pot Holders! This… Continue reading: "Grandma's Secret Recipe Pot Holders"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Fat Quarter Kid Apron Tutorial
- Sew Four Easy Bookmarks With A Free Pattern
- Origami Bag / Free Pattern With 4 Sizes
- Insulated Baby Bottle Cover Free Sewing Pattern
- Easy Summer Tunic Free Pattern
- Balloon Sleeve Puffy Top Sewing Tutorial
- Free Upcycled Baby Shoes Pattern
- Diy Reusable Makeup Remover Pads
- Diy Travel Toothbrush Roll Bag
- Free Popsicle Holder Sewing Pattern
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners