We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Shannon Gabriel began her career at Prime Publishing in 2015 as an editorial apprentice. Since then, she has worked as an email marketing associate on various websites, including TheBestDessertRecipes and AllFreeCrochetAfghanPatterns. Currently she oversees the digital content creation, email marketing, and social media channels for AllFreeSewing.
A native of Nashville, Shannon received her Bachelor's degree in Creative Writing from the University of Evansville in 2013. She then interned with the Creative Nonfiction Foundation, where she had the opportunity to help produce two issues of Creative Nonfiction magazine as well as conduct interviews with several published essayists.
Having lived in Nashville, Evansville, Pittsburgh, and now Chicago—as well as having studied just outside of London for a semester—Shannon enjoys traveling whenever possible. Other passions include reading, trying new restaurants, watching Friends, spoiling her two cats, and creating content for her small personal blog, Unfinished & Unrefined.
Read NextJessica Abbott
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 21 Free Fabric Belt Patterns
- Fake It With Fabric- How To Make An Easy Rope Bowl
- Sewing Supplies Organizer
- Cord Organizer Sewing Tutorial
- Easy Sew Plastic Bag Holder
- Simple Ornate Celestial Quilt Pattern
- Denim Halloween Hanging Pockets
- Diy Simple Scrunchy - A Simple Sewing Project
- Favorite Fast Four Patch Quilt Pattern For Beginners
- How To Sew Fabric Bows
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Projects
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners