We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Shannon Gabriel began her career at Prime Publishing in 2015 as an editorial apprentice. Since then, she has worked as an email marketing associate on various websites, including TheBestDessertRecipes and AllFreeCrochetAfghanPatterns. Currently she oversees the digital content creation, email marketing, and social media channels for AllFreeSewing.
A native of Nashville, Shannon received her Bachelor's degree in Creative Writing from the University of Evansville in 2013. She then interned with the Creative Nonfiction Foundation, where she had the opportunity to help produce two issues of Creative Nonfiction magazine as well as conduct interviews with several published essayists.
Having lived in Nashville, Evansville, Pittsburgh, and now Chicago—as well as having studied just outside of London for a semester—Shannon enjoys traveling whenever possible. Other passions include reading, trying new restaurants, watching Friends, spoiling her two cats, and creating content for her small personal blog, Unfinished & Unrefined.
Read NextRochelle from eSheep Designs
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Have your dress your spoons, forks, and knives to the nines with this Cutlery Pockets Sewing Pattern. No matter what special occasion… Continue reading: "Cutlery Pockets Sewing Pattern"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Diy Spider Web Pillow
- Diy Halloween Banner
- How to Make a Bag Out of a Mask
- Tote Bags To Seat Cushions
- Notebook Cover With Receipt Pocket
- How To Make A Toiletry Wrap
- DIY Felt Leaf Placemats
- DIY Cute Ghost Decorations
- Free Pumpkin Placemat Pattern
- How To Make Half Square Triangles
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners