We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"This adorable patchwork pincushion is made from scrap fabrics sewn into half-square triangles and is a great help if you need a handy sewing machine pin cushion! I’m super thrilled to share this patchwork pincushion tutorial with you! If you’re anything like me, you never have enough pincushions! And feel the need to sew yourself another one every once in a while! This is what happened to me the other day when I realized I really need a small pincushion to attach to my sewing machine! When I sew and remove pins I push them aside, sometimes to the back of my machine, so I can be faster and save some time."
Project TypeLearn a Technique
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Sewn byBoth Hand and Machine
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 30 Minute Jeans Mending Tutorial
- Types of Fabric
- How to Choose the Best Fabric for Skirts
- To Wash Fabric Before Sewing or Not?
- 9 Sewing Machine Problems and Solutions
- Fitted Face Mask Pattern
- Infinity Scarf
- What Fabrics Can Be Tie-Dyed?
- Know Your Skirts Guide [Infographic]
- Is Making Your Own Clothes Cheaper?
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Snowflake Coasters To Sew Free Template
- Easy Unique Christmas Ornament
- DIY Snowmen Angels Face Mask
- Candy Cane Christmas Face Mask Tutorial
- Gingerbread Jewels Fabric Face Mask Pattern
- White Sparkles Holiday Face Mask DIY
- Easy Diy Faux Fur Pompom
- Sew A Faux Fur Santa Hat
- Diy Christmas Face Mask
- Bake Stuff & Christmas Movies Pillow
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners