Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- see all comments
"I can not download th eproject...link is not working...please check"
"I have downloaded the Trevor Pyjama pattern but am unable to just print one size but I cannot turn off the layers of unwangted sizes"
Carolina Moore from Always Expect Moore
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Click here to view your Sewing Patterns.
Carolina Moore is a sewing, quilting, and crafting blogger who's never met a craft she didn't like! Carolina's blog, Always Expect Moore, is filled with step-by-step sewing and crafting tutorials, as well as recipes and other fun projects. She's also one of AllFreeSewing's video bloggers, and designed the FaveQuilts' Block of the Month video series for our sister site, FaveQuilts.
Follow Always Expect Moore on Twitter
Follow Always Expect Moore on Pinterest
Follow Always Expect Moore on Facebook
Projects on AllFreeSewing:
- How to Make a Bag in One Hour
- Half Hour Circle Stitch Clutch
- Reusable T-Shirt Bag
- Fast Floppy Finned Fat Quarter Fish
- How to Sew Shorts
- Let It Snow Quilt Pattern
- Toddler Skirt Pattern
- Long Wrap Skirt Pattern
- Reusable Grocery Tote
- How to Make a Collar Facing
- Easy Drawstring Carry All Bag
- Perfect Dress Fit
- Effortless Chain Stitch Tutorial
- The French Knot Stitch
- Sewn Cuddly DIY Blanket
- Blanket Stitch Tutorial
- Simple Straight Stitch Tutorial
- Easy Stem Stitch Tutorial
- Lazy Daisy Stitch Tutorial
- How to Design a Quilt
- How to Rotary Cut Fabric
- How to Make a DIY Pillow
- Adorable Quilted DIY Calendar
- DIY Quilt Patterns Using a Walking Foot
- Paper Piecing Hexagons Sewing Technique
- How to Sew a Quilted Pin Cushion
- Squaring Up Quilt Blocks
- Paper Piece Diamond Sewing Techinque
- Preparing Your Handmade Quilt for Quilting
- DIY T-Shirt Quilt Video Tutorial
Read NextKrista Childers
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Hot Potato Pouch
Baked potatoes are the ultimate comfort food. They fill you up. They go well with yummy additions like cheese and chives. They are… Continue reading: "Hot Potato Pouch"
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite patterns
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your patterns
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How to Sew a Simple Coaster
- Sweet Dreams Easy Quilt Pattern
- Refashion a T-Shirt That is Too Small
- May Flowers Spring Wreath DIY
- Easy Shopping Bag
- Dresden Plate Quilt Block
- Chair Cover Sewing Pattern
- Scraptastic Face Wipes
- Easy DIY Heart Pillow (With Reverse Applique)
- Why Do Clothes Shrink in the Dryer?
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Projects
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners