Kaylee Pope, Editor
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Kaylee Pope is the SEO strategist and audience development team lead at Prime Publishing LLC. Previously, she served as the editor for FaveCrafts and FaveQuilts. During her tenure at Prime Publishing LLC, she's worked closely with the editorial team to improve editorial best practices and work to create the best content possible for their audiences.
While her core competencies cover SEO and content strategy, she is also interested in email marketing, social media, and PR. She regularly posts about content marketing successes on LinkedIn and has been featured on the Buzzstream Blog. In addition to her in office roles, Kaylee enjoys attending industry conferences such as Moz Con (see above!), Content Jam, and Creativation on behalf of Prime Publishing LLC.
Kaylee has a Bachelors of Science from Albion College. She has completed the Comedy Writing Program at the Second City and often showcases her sketch writing skills in Chicago. Her work has been featured in the Chicago Sketchfest several times. When she is not writing, Kaylee enjoys hiking and the outdoors, trying out new gluten-free recipes, exploring Chicago's many restaurants, and art museums.
Sewing References and Tutorials
More From Kaylee
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Go retro using what's in the linen closet with a pillowcase dress pattern for a Sweet and Simple Pillowcase Dress. Make your own… Continue reading: "Sweet and Simple Vintage Pillowcase Dress"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- DIY Fabric Flowers Tutorial (With Free Printable Template!)
- Large DIY Fabric Basket
- DIY One Seam Wrap Skirt
- How to Sew a Robe
- Tooth Fairy Pillow Pattern
- How to Sew Running Stitch
- Baby Skirt Pattern
- Aladdin's Vest
- How to Sew Canvas
- How to make Lavender Bags
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners