Meet the writer behind the scenes of AllFreeSewing!
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Erin is an editorial intern for AllFreeSewing and a current student at Colgate University. At school, she studies English with an emphasis on creative writing.
In addition to her academic pursuits, Erin is also the editor-in-chief of Colgate University’s University’s literary magazine, The Colgate Portfolio, and a consultant at the Colgate Writing Center. Erin is also a violist of over 13 years, and she plays in the Colgate Chamber Players and as principal violist in the Colgate Symphony Orchestra.
Keep Up With Erin
Erin's Articles on AllFreeSewing
Read NextSo Sew Easy
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Innovative projects like this Brilliant Pot Holder Organizer are what get us excited about getting crafty. This project is perfect for… Continue reading: "Brilliant Pot Holder Organizer"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Diy Sensory Mat Tutorial
- Diy Spider Web Pillow
- Diy Halloween Banner
- How to Make a Bag Out of a Mask
- Tote Bags To Seat Cushions
- Notebook Cover With Receipt Pocket
- How To Make A Toiletry Wrap
- DIY Felt Leaf Placemats
- DIY Cute Ghost Decorations
- Free Pumpkin Placemat Pattern
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners