Cinco De Mayo Free Dress Pattern
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Learn how to embellish a free dress pattern in just half an hour when you check out the Cinco De Mayo Free Dress Pattern. This funky idea shows you how to add accents to your easy sewing projects, making them burst with personality. All you need to create this easy peasy, funky monkey dress pattern is an already made dress, some rick rack, pom poms, and anything else you may want to add to your creation. While this summer dress idea was create for Cinco de Mayo, it could easily be worn it all summer long.
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Sewn byBoth Hand and Machine
If you need a free dress pattern to embellish with this tutorial, check out our stunning list of dress patterns for sewing. You are sure to find a dress you love in 56 Dress Patterns for Sewing.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Diy Pot Protector
- Peter Pan Detachable Collar
- Oven Mitt Free Sewing Pattern
- Easy Phone Crossbody Bag
- Shirred Waist Wide Leg Pants Free Sewing Pattern
- Easy Book Weight & Bookmark
- Free Ear Warmer Sewing Pattern For Kids
- Free Slipper Sewing Pattern For Kids
- Diy Neck Gaiter
- Marie Segares from Underground Crafter
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners