We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
This free dress pattern features crossover pleated drape that lay from the shoulders that are caught into the side seams just under the arms. This unique design creates a modest v-neckline and frames the face, hanging loose from the bust to emphasize a smaller waist. Unlike other free dress patterns for sewing, the Cross My Heart Free Dress Pattern is surprisingly quick and easy to sew. Easily personalized to your ideal length, this dress pattern is available in several sizes, made from knit fabric, and has short sleeves that make it the perfect dress for spring!
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Your wallet will love this Dollar Store Placemat Tote Bag. Almost any material can be used to make a DIY tote bag, but using placemats… Continue reading: "Dollar Store Placemat Tote Bag"
- 2 Hour Tunic Dress Tutorial
- Red Carpet Evening Gown Tutorial
- Femme Fatale Cocktail Dress
- 30 Minute Sheath Dress
- Alamo Dress Pattern
- DIY Prom and Cocktail Attire
- Feisty Fashionista Sleeveless Dress Pattern
- Layered Bodice Maxi Dress
- Vintage Evening Gown Refashion Tutorial
- Trendy Mama Maxi Dress Pattern
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Fleece Poncho Pattern For Kids
- How To Sew Fleece Blankets
- Baby Changing Mat Patterns
- Double Layer Chiffon Blouse Free Tutorial
- Diy Wine Dispenser From A Christmas Stocking
- Easy Diy Infinity Scarf
- Adorable 12-18 Month Old Dress Pattern
- No Sew Halloween Cape
- Diy Dog Ghost Costume
- Diy Grim Reaper Costume
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners