We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
This free dress pattern features crossover pleated drape that lay from the shoulders that are caught into the side seams just under the arms. This unique design creates a modest v-neckline and frames the face, hanging loose from the bust to emphasize a smaller waist. Unlike other free dress patterns for sewing, the Cross My Heart Free Dress Pattern is surprisingly quick and easy to sew. Easily personalized to your ideal length, this dress pattern is available in several sizes, made from knit fabric, and has short sleeves that make it the perfect dress for spring!
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Read NextEffortless Caftan Dress
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How to End a Sewing Stitch
- DIY Heart Keychain
- Sam Sunbonnet Key Holder
- Sewing Planners For Sewing Projects
- Basic Clothing Alterations: Learn How to Make Alterations at Home
- $5 DIY Sewing Machine Extension Table
- 7 Easy Valentine's Day Sewing Projects Free eBook
- Natural Organic Dried Cherry Pit Hand Warmers
- How to Shorten Sleeves of a Button Up Shirt
- 8 DIY Reusable Makeup Remover Pads
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Projects
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners