Fit and Flare Free Dress Pattern
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
The Fit and Flare Free Dress Pattern features a scooped neck, short sleeves, and flattering design lines that combine to make a comfy frock that is just as flattering. Easily fitting tightly to the bust and flaring at the hips, this how to sew a dress tutorial comes complete with a downloadable PDF pattern as well as a helpful video that will make sewing it easy peasy. No matter what level sewist you are, this lovely pattern is totally sew-able. Using under 3 yards of fabric, this dress pattern for sewing is perfect for sunny days and can be worn with leggings and boots this fall.
Project Type: Make a Project
Time to complete: In an evening
Sewn by: Machine
How to Make Your Own Clothes: Fit and Flare Free Dress Pattern
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 50+ Quick and Easy Sewing Projects
- 28 Wardrobe Refashion Projects + 16 Ideas for the Whole Family
- Easy Sewing Custom Sheers Tutorial
- DIY Ladder Stitch or Invisible Stitch
- How To Add Magnetic Snaps To a Bag
- How to Quilt on Your Sewing Machine
- Kinsugi Inspired Trousers
- Girls Pleated Dress
- Girls Ladybug Costume Pattern
- 2 Easy Sleeves for Your Sleeveless Dress