We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
The Fit and Flare Free Dress Pattern features a scooped neck, short sleeves, and flattering design lines that combine to make a comfy frock that is just as flattering. Easily fitting tightly to the bust and flaring at the hips, this how to sew a dress tutorial comes complete with a downloadable PDF pattern as well as a helpful video that will make sewing it easy peasy. No matter what level sewist you are, this lovely pattern is totally sew-able. Using under 3 yards of fabric, this dress pattern for sewing is perfect for sunny days and can be worn with leggings and boots this fall.
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
How to Make Your Own Clothes: Fit and Flare Free Dress Pattern
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Sewing Cards For Kids
- How To Make Simple Chair Cushions
- Tips For Learning To Read A Sewing Pattern
- Diy Face Mask Without Elastic
- 3d Face Mask Pattern+video Instructions
- Sew A Simple Pillowcase In 15 Minutes Flat
- How To Add Snaps To Your Sewing Projects
- Make Quick Gift Bags
- Diy Travel Neck Pillow
- Stuffed Animal Face Mask
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners