We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
The Fit and Flare Free Dress Pattern features a scooped neck, short sleeves, and flattering design lines that combine to make a comfy frock that is just as flattering. Easily fitting tightly to the bust and flaring at the hips, this how to sew a dress tutorial comes complete with a downloadable PDF pattern as well as a helpful video that will make sewing it easy peasy. No matter what level sewist you are, this lovely pattern is totally sew-able. Using under 3 yards of fabric, this dress pattern for sewing is perfect for sunny days and can be worn with leggings and boots this fall.
Project Type: Make a Project
Time to complete: In an evening
Sewn by: Machine
How to Make Your Own Clothes: Fit and Flare Free Dress Pattern
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Bridal Lace Blouse Top
- Ballet Chic: 10 How to Make a Tutu Tutorials
- Pretty and Plush: 25 Decorative Pillow Patterns
- Erin Hoffman
- 4 Favorite Free Fabric Flower Patterns
- June Tailor Mug Mats
- DIY Removable Lined Pouch
- DIY Drawstring Gift Bag with Divider
- Fat Quarter Patchwork Beginner Quilt
- Scrapbusting Patchwork Wall Decor Tutorial
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners