We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
The Fit and Flare Free Dress Pattern features a scooped neck, short sleeves, and flattering design lines that combine to make a comfy frock that is just as flattering. Easily fitting tightly to the bust and flaring at the hips, this how to sew a dress tutorial comes complete with a downloadable PDF pattern as well as a helpful video that will make sewing it easy peasy. No matter what level sewist you are, this lovely pattern is totally sew-able. Using under 3 yards of fabric, this dress pattern for sewing is perfect for sunny days and can be worn with leggings and boots this fall.
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
How to Make Your Own Clothes: Fit and Flare Free Dress Pattern
Read Next2 Hour Summer Maxi Dress
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Diy Small Crossbody Bag
- Sewing Through the Decades: 300+ Historical Sewing Patterns
- Diy Envelope Pillowcase With Ties
- Patching Sewing
- Easy Sew First Aid Kit
- Free Beach Bag Sewing Pattern
- Easy No Measure Drawstring Bag
- Feedsack Tote Diy
- How To Shorten A Zipper
- Free Swim Trunks Sewing Pattern
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners