We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"The t-shirt dress is the easiest outfit for summer. It's also the comfiest! Use this step by step tutorial to make your own t-shirt dress out of 1.5-2 yards of knit fabric. In addition to the tutorial there is a free printable pdf pattern for a size large t-shirt dress."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
- 1.5-2 yards of knit
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Common Sewing Stitches You Need To Know
- Elastic Waist Linen Shorts Free Sewing Pattern
- Easy Diy Harvest Apron
- Diy Reusable Duster Cloths
- Learn Three Visible Mending Techniques
- MaryRose O'Donnell - Editorial Intern
- DIY Ruffled Burlap Table Runner
- All About Bobbins
- Santa Claus Goodie Bags
- DIY Christmas Stocking With a Cuff
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners