We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"The t-shirt dress is the easiest outfit for summer. It's also the comfiest! Use this step by step tutorial to make your own t-shirt dress out of 1.5-2 yards of knit fabric. In addition to the tutorial there is a free printable pdf pattern for a size large t-shirt dress."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
- 1.5-2 yards of knit
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Blank Quilting Corp
- 23 Ideas for How to Make a Circle Skirt
- Sewing Pattern Christmas Gift Wrap
- Wacky Chicken Denim Pot Holders
- Tissue Pouches
- Simple Refashioned Tunic
- Tattered Flowers for Embellishment
- Chic DIY Pleated Midi Skirt
- Santa Neck Scarf Tutorial
- Jeans to Denim Skirt Refashion
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners