Lisa Mecham from Creative Fashion Blog
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Hello! My name is Lisa Mecham. I am an award-winning fashion designer turned DIY blogger. My website, CreativeFashionBlog.com offers easy DIY tutorials, refashion ideas, and stylish clothing projects.
It really helps my readers look great on a budget, stay on trend without constantly shopping, and create their own unique style. I offer step by step instruction as well as easy to follow videos and lots of photos for the absolute beginner.
Lisa's Projects on AllFreeSewing
Read NextTrixi Symonds from Sew a Softie
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Diy 4th Of July Pillow
- Diy Bias Tape Tutorial
- Machine Embroidered Stamped Mini Tote Bag
- Diy Sunglasses Case
- Difference Between Textile and Fabric and Cloth
- Americana Star Placemat Quilt Pattern
- Americana Star Table Runner Quilt Pattern
- Raglan Sleeve Blouse Free Sewing Pattern
- Ruffled Zipper Tote
- Cute Shirred Maxi Dress
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners