- see all comments
"Updated link https//web.archive.org/web/20200203132624/https//d == iystyle.net/projects/fashion/ruffled-zipper-clutch == /"
"https//www.charmed-liebling.com/uploads/1/1/1/6/11 == 162541/pinkpeonybag9589.pdf. It seems like the link is broken."
"Thanks a lot!!"
"Looking for pattern to make pillows from old cheer uniforms?"
So Sew Easy
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Click here to view your Sewing Patterns.
Hello, I’m Deby and I blog about my sewing adventures over at www.So-Sew-Easy.com. I’m very new to sewing; I just started in late 2012, but I have already found it a completely absorbing hobby. I started So Sew Easy when I found myself with a lot of free time after losing my job, and now my sewing and my site keep me very occupied. It chronicles my sewing journey from the first time I sat at a sewing machine with a remnant of fabric, through my continuing learning curve and all of the projects and clothing I make for myself.
I like to try out the best of the internet’s free sewing patterns so you will find a lot of links to free patterns on my site, along with my trials, reviews and occasional sewing failures too. And as I learn, I love to share my favorite tips and tutorials and design free sewing patterns so that my readers can give them a try too.
Join me on Pinterest where I run a couple of popular Group Boards where members can collect and share their links to the best free sewing patterns and amazing sewing tips and tutorials too. I look forward to seeing you there, and do drop over to So Sew Easy to see what I’ve been making this week.
Deby's Blog (So Sew Easy)
Follow Deby on Facebook
Follow Deby on Pinterest
Follow Deby on Twitter
Follow Deby on Google +
Follow Deby on YouTube
Deby's Projects on AllFreeSewing:
- Comfy Drape Top
- Sleek Sewn Skirt in Minutes
- Double Layer Chiffon Halter
- Easy Summer Halter Dress
- Unstoppable Pencil Skirt
- DIY Lace Undies
- Twist and Shout Top
- Fun and Flirty Wrap Dress
- Perfect Fit Custom Leggings
- Putting On the Glitz LBD
- Zip-Up DIY Comsmetics Bag
- Make It Yours Clutch Bag
- Padded DIY Wine Bag
- DIY Gathered Shirt
- Flattering DIY Dress
- Little Bag DIY Key Chain
- Printable Comfy T-Shirt Pattern
- Printable Sewing Machine Practice Sheets
- Keep Kids Busy Placemat
- Nautical Mug Rug Applique Template and Tutorial
- How to Wash Lingerie Safely
- Nifty Nautical Expanding DIY Tote Bag
- Sew Stylish T-Shirt Dress
- Cute and Easy DIY Christmas Ornaments
- Turning Japanese Free Bag Pattern
- Mesh Shower Caddy
- Half Hour Free Skirt Pattern
- The Perfect Maxi Skirt Tutorial
- Insulated Baby Bottle Cover
- Non-Slip Foot Pedal Pad
- Baby Changing Mat Clutch
- Ingenious Easy Burp Cloth
- How to Sew Darts
- Scrappy Love DIY Notebook Cover
- How to Stitch: Stitching Basics
- How to Use a Sewing Machine: Getting Comfortable
- Penguin Pot Holder Pattern
- Printable DIY Gift Ideas
- Sunshiney DIY Baby Toys
- Fishy Kisses Mug Rug Pattern
- Spring Flowers Serger Cover
- How to Sew a Zipper: The Fly
- Two Fat Quarter Coin Purse Pattern
- Simple Summer Pleated Skirt Pattern
- Reversible Crossover Baby Bib Pattern
- DIY Felt Christmas Tree
- Make Your Own Facing
- How to Print Fabric
- Star Wars R2D2 DIY Apron
- Easy Snowflake Coasters to Sew
- Color Block Pillow With A Twist
- Darth Vader-Inspired Apron Pattern
- Merry and Bright Pillow Applique Pattern
- Graffiti Dress Pattern
- Valentine's Day Mug Rug Tutorial
- April Mug Rug Tutorial
- How to Sew Luxury Curtains
- Tips for Buying a Sewing Machine
- Fringe Bath Mat Tutorial
- Eva Top Sewing Pattern
- Boho Chic Tunic Pattern
- Minimalist Kraft Tex Wallet
- Safety Tips for Sewing Machines
- Fabulous Fabrics for Summer
- Best Fabrics for Beginners
- How to Use the Pintuck Foot
- Fringed Bag Tutorial
- Men's Pajama Shorts
- Party Dress Pattern
- Ship at Sea Mug Rug
- Salina Easy Romper Pattern
- Making Bag Handles from Twisted Fabric Scraps
- Anti Pickpocket Bag Pattern
- Free Baby Swaddle Pattern Easy Tutorial
- The Easy Long Cardigan
- Adding Bling with Fabric Stencils, Sew-On Jewels, and Sequins
- Crushed Velvet Dress Free Sewing Pattern
- Leather and Fabric Handbag Free Pattern
- Stela Coin Purse Pattern and Tutorial
- Boho Chic Belt with Secret Pocket
- The Sweatpants Not Just for Sweating
- Small Backpack Pattern for Small Budgets
- Free Detachable Collar Tutorial
- Sewing the Bralette Video Tutorial and Pattern
- The High-Low T-Shirt Free Pattern and Tutorial
- Halloween Witch Hat
- Belle Sleeve Top Free Sewing Pattern and Tutorial
- Small Canvas Tote Bag Pattern and Tutorial
- How to Add Extra Pockets to Tote Bags
- Christmas Table Runner Free Sewing Pattern
- How to Lengthen a Sewing Pattern
- Chic Indoor Fur Boots
- Linen Fabric Care Tips
- DIY Metal Frame Purse
- Easy DIY Bow Tie
- Stylish Chemo Headwear
- How to Choose the Correct Sewing Thread
- Neckline Styles
- Easy Pleated Skirt Pattern
Read NextKrista Childers
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Jul 25, 2014
Hi Deby, been following you for some time now and I'm having a problem with one of your patterns that will not open no matter what I do and it's the Lace VS undies. Can you send me a link to download please. Thank you so much!
AllFreeSewing Edit or AR
Jul 28, 2014
Hi Raptor Lover! We noticed you were trying to get in touch with Deby! Unfortunately we only link out to her blog from AllFreeSewing. If you'd like to get in touch with Deby you can on her blog, So Sew Easy. Just click on the link to her blog, (Deby's Blog) and you'll be taken to her home page. You can find the "contact her" button at the top of her page. We hope that helps!
May 03, 2014
Deby - love this pattern and am anxious to try it. Just wanted to mention when downloaded, pattern has no photos of finished top. It would be helpful if that were the first page on the pattern. Thanks for the great inspiration.
Nov 08, 2014
That's strange Suzie, because the PDF does have a picture of the finished top on the front so I can't explain why yours doesn't seem to. Sorry.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
One-Hour Water Bottle Bag
Sustainable water bottles help you stay hydrated and help you avoid having to purchase bottle after bottle. Plus, with water by your… Continue reading: "One-Hour Water Bottle Bag"
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite patterns
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your patterns
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Why is My Thread Wrapping Around the Bobbin?
- Charleston Beginner Pinwheel Quilt Pattern
- Make A Ruffle Dress From Men's Button Down Shirts
- Free Tie-Hem Shorts Sewing Pattern for Girls
- Easy Girl's Sundress Sewing Pattern
- A Line Dress Pattern For Girls
- Turn Your Old Jeans Into Versatile Denim Belts With Pockets
- 30+ Shirt Dress Patterns Free
- Diy Jane Austen Costume
- Easy Gathered Skirt With Rounded Patch Pockets
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Projects
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners