This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
The High-Low T-Shirt is the perfect item to hide your panty line. Let's face it, girls, sometimes depending on the mood and “time of the month,” we feel like wearing underwear that leaves us with the dreaded panty line. We're not always in the mood for a tiny g-string, a sports undergarment, or a sexy lacy number. There's nothing good about a panty line, but sometimes you just don't care. This is an easy top to make, but if this is your first time working with knits, do not attempt this top until you have read all the instructions thoroughly. You will also need a good knowledge of your sewing machine, the ability using a ball point needle or a walking foot, experience in cutting and sewing with knits, and knowledge on assembling and printing a PDF pattern. Materials include 1 1/4 to 2 yards of jersey knit or ITY knit, 60″ wide jersey needle size 70, thread to match, 1″ stay tape or stretchable fusible interfacing, two grommets 5mm in diameter (optional), grommet tool (optional), 2 to 2 1/2 yards of thin cord or ribbon (optional), and a French ruler (optional).
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Sewn byBoth Hand and Machine
Read NextOne Yard Kimono Top Tutorial
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Denim Halloween Hanging Pockets
- Diy Simple Scrunchy - A Simple Sewing Project
- Favorite Fast Four Patch Quilt Pattern For Beginners
- How To Sew Fabric Bows
- Free Pumpkin Sewing Pattern
- How To Make A Quilt From Start To Finish 8 Easy Steps
- Witch Hat Halloween Table Runner Quilt Pattern
- September 2023 Mystery Sew Along
- 10 Minutes Hand Warmers
- Bamboo Handle Handbag Pattern
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Projects
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners