We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Make a basic long sleeve t-shirt pattern that will be a great staple to add to your wardrobe when you learn how to sew a shirt like this comfy idea. The Long Sleeve T-Shirt Pattern is the kind of shirt that you will want to make several times.
Easily customized to your size, this top to sew comes with free printable patterns for sizes XS to XL. In addition to coming equipped with this helpful pdf, this free t-shirt pattern shows you how to customize the shirt to ensure that it fits comfortably and flatters your body.
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Read NextRayon Fabric Lounge Top
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Make Pom Pom Pillows
- Mens Pajama Shorts With Pockets
- Krista West from Avlea Folk Embroidery
- 25+ Anna & Elsa Costume DIYs + Frozen Costume Patterns
- Common and Traditional Embroidery Stitches [Infographic]
- Simple Peplum Top
- How To Cut Pants Into Shorts
- Easy Diy Towel Poncho For Kids
- Drawn Thread Hem Stitch Finish Tutorial
- Rose Johnston from Threadbare Creations
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners