We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Welcome the summer sun with open (and bare) arms with this free how to make a t-shirt tutorial. It is time to tuck away your sweaters and long-sleeve tees and be comfy cool in summer tops to sew. This Summery Free T-Shirt Pattern comes with a downloadable PDF that allows you to make a t-shirt in sizes XS-XL, making it the perfect fit for any body shape. This free sewing pattern will take you a few hours to make and requires several yards of fabric (depending on the size).
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Read NextMichael Kors-Inspired Poncho Pattern
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 21 Free Fabric Belt Patterns
- Fake It With Fabric- How To Make An Easy Rope Bowl
- Sewing Supplies Organizer
- Cord Organizer Sewing Tutorial
- Easy Sew Plastic Bag Holder
- Simple Ornate Celestial Quilt Pattern
- Denim Halloween Hanging Pockets
- Diy Simple Scrunchy - A Simple Sewing Project
- Favorite Fast Four Patch Quilt Pattern For Beginners
- How To Sew Fabric Bows
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Projects
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners