We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Welcome the summer sun with open (and bare) arms with this free how to make a t-shirt tutorial. It is time to tuck away your sweaters and long-sleeve tees and be comfy cool in summer tops to sew. This Summery Free T-Shirt Pattern comes with a downloadable PDF that allows you to make a t-shirt in sizes XS-XL, making it the perfect fit for any body shape. This free sewing pattern will take you a few hours to make and requires several yards of fabric (depending on the size).
Project Type: Make a Project
Time to complete: In an evening
Sewn by: Machine
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How to Make a Vest: 8 DIY Vest Pattern Ideas
- Easy Plaid Peplum Top
- Adorable Argyle Christmas Stocking Pattern
- Vest To Scarf Refashion
- Felt Christmas Mushroom Ornaments
- Christmas Angel Pattern
- Black Labrador Pillow
- Mock Neck Long Sleeve Top
- Christmas Table Runner Free Sewing Pattern
- Perfect Dress Fit
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners