We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Welcome the summer sun with open (and bare) arms with this free how to make a t-shirt tutorial. It is time to tuck away your sweaters and long-sleeve tees and be comfy cool in summer tops to sew. This Summery Free T-Shirt Pattern comes with a downloadable PDF that allows you to make a t-shirt in sizes XS-XL, making it the perfect fit for any body shape. This free sewing pattern will take you a few hours to make and requires several yards of fabric (depending on the size).
Project Type: Make a Project
Time to complete: In an evening
Sewn by: Machine
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Fairfield Pillow Inserts
- Scrappy DIY Grocery Bag Pattern
- Remona's Reversible Tote Bag
- Oversize DIY Shirt
- Ruffle Blouse
- Know Your Skirts Guide [Infographic]
- Know Your Bras Guide [Infographic]
- DIY Remote Control Holder
- Pom Pom DIY Beach Cover Up
- One Hour Pom Pom Christmas Tree
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners