Sheer Top & Vest
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"This sheer top and vest set is shown made up here with the vest in a black stretch jersey with a black polka dot printed on it which catches the light nicely as you move. It’s not totally clear in the picture but the sleeves of the sheer top are also made from the jersey (which pulls the outfit together rather than them being two unconnected garments.) Any stretch fabric combined with a chiffon or sheer material will work."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteWeekend project
- 1m of sheer fabric
- Half a metre of stretch fabric
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Sewing Knit Fabric With Just A Sewing Machine
- Pamper Your Senior Dog With A Diy Hooded Towel
- Free Pajama Pants Pattern
- Tie-dye Pillow
- Simple Planner Pouch
- Nesting Fabric Bowls
- Fabric Basket Toy Bin
- Unicorn Mini Backpack
- A-line Peasant Dress
- Easiest Doll Diaper
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners