This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
No Pattern T-Shirt and Dress
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"This project is ideally suited to those who are just getting started with their serger. It is quick to sew and easy to wear and combines both the use of the serger and the sewing machine. Made using forgiving jersey, you can choose the length to make either a dress or a t-shirt, both ideal summer makes. You could use heavier weight jersey or even stretch denim to make autumn/winter versions too. The tutorial is written by sewing author, teacher and pattern designer Wendy Ward."
NotesNo pattern printing needed, use your measurements to make a dress or t-shirt that fits perfectly.
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
- Up to 2ms of woven or knit fabric
- Co-ordinating thread
- Iron on stay tape or lightweight interfacing if using a light jersey
Read Next30+ Shirt Dress Patterns Free
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Denim Halloween Hanging Pockets
- Diy Simple Scrunchy - A Simple Sewing Project
- Favorite Fast Four Patch Quilt Pattern For Beginners
- How To Sew Fabric Bows
- Free Pumpkin Sewing Pattern
- How To Make A Quilt From Start To Finish 8 Easy Steps
- Witch Hat Halloween Table Runner Quilt Pattern
- September 2023 Mystery Sew Along
- 10 Minutes Hand Warmers
- Bamboo Handle Handbag Pattern
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Projects
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners