St. Tropez Scoop Neck
By: Laura Casey from sewdifferent.co.uk
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"The St. Tropez Scoop Neck is one of those really soft and easy-to-wear tops that I live in. It has a scoop neck and small tucks all the way around the neckline. The tucks take a little time to sew in place, but once you have done that, it is really easy to put together. You can alter the scoop of the neckline by making the tucks bigger or smaller. If you would like to go a bit lower with the neckline then make your tucks a bit smaller, or if you are looking for a higher neck then make then bigger. Easy!"
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 20+ Patterns to Make Dish Towels
- Upcycled Tea Towel Messenger Bag
- 33 Free Shirt Patterns: Learn How to Sew a Shirt
- Cheerful Daisy DIY Pillow
- 10 Minute DIY Infinity Scarf
- 14 Wedding Dress Ideas from Sewing Bloggers
- Upcycled Palm Leaf DIY Clutch
- Chill Pill DIY Pillow
- Classic DIY Gym Bag
- Rainbow DIY Felt Message Board