Denim DIY Tablet Stand
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
You don't have to spend an arm and a leg to create a cute place to mount your technology. In fact, you can make one for free with this Denim DIY Tablet Stand. This tablet holder is made out of a leg of a pair of jeans and some stuffing, and makes a perfect perch for your e-reader as well. You don't have to buy fancy fabrics or make any trips to impersonal big-box stores. This free sewing project makes a great accessory to keep in your kitchen or living room, and it's also a fabulous birthday or holiday gift for the technophile in your life
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
This is a practical overnight duffel bag for a sleepover or day at the gym. It has side pockets and an interior that does not require… Continue reading: "Overnight Free Duffle Bag Pattern"
- How To Cut Leggings Into Shorts
- Upcycled Sleeveless Blouse Tutorial
- DIY Upcycled Sewing Organizer With Pin Cushion
- One Hour Vintage Toddler Sweater
- Upcycled DIY Sweater Boots
- Beautiful DIY Bed Reupholster
- Upcycled Jeans Fabric Basket
- Vintage Dress Refashion Tutorial
- Simple Upcycled Cardigan Tutorial
- T- Shirt Refashion
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Happy New Year! And A Free Sewing Pattern!
- Simple Casserole Carrier
- Cute Heart Denim Treat Bags
- Faux Chenille Baby Blanket
- Free Headband Sewing Patterns
- Diy Hair Bows
- Fun Flapper Dress Tutorial
- Easy Sew Laundry Bag
- How to Hand Sew a Seam
- DIY Phone Case Stand
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners