Denim DIY Tablet Stand
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
You don't have to spend an arm and a leg to create a cute place to mount your technology. In fact, you can make one for free with this Denim DIY Tablet Stand. This tablet holder is made out of a leg of a pair of jeans and some stuffing, and makes a perfect perch for your e-reader as well. You don't have to buy fancy fabrics or make any trips to impersonal big-box stores. This free sewing project makes a great accessory to keep in your kitchen or living room, and it's also a fabulous birthday or holiday gift for the technophile in your life
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Learn how to make an apron that will add some of Cupids charm to all of your cooking and baking endeavors this February. This free… Continue reading: "Lovey Dovey Free Apron Pattern"
- One Hour Vintage Toddler Sweater
- Retro Relaxation Aromatherapy Pillows
- Upcycled Denim Bracelet
- 40+ Ideas for What to Make with Old Jeans
- Lace Refashion Tutorial
- Sweet and Simple Vintage Pillowcase Dress
- How to Make Slippers From Jeans
- Table Runner DIY Clutch
- Vintage Sheet Robe Refashion
- Washable Face Wipes
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- All About Bobbins
- Make A Square Hem Circle Skirt
- Mini Felt Mermaid Softie + Free Pattern
- Face Mask Sewing Pattern With Neck Band
- Diy Face Mask Without Sewing Machine
- Easy Way To Apply Bias Tape To A V-neck Tutorial
- Circus Monkey Felt Book Page
- Graffiti Dress Free Sewing Pattern
- Diy Reusable Kitchen Towels
- Fall Leaves Coasters
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners