We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Peasant tops are coming back in style as the Bohemian look becomes more popular. This light and airy sewing pattern is perfect for the warmer season. This Peasant Top adds a twist to the traditional peasant shirt with its three-quarter length bell sleeves and slightly more tailored design. This gorgeous sewing pattern would look great on a variety of body types and is very figure-flattering! You can also alter the pattern to make the shirt as short or as long as you need it to be.
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteWeekend project
- 1m / 1 yard of fabric
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Sew Paintbrush Roll-up Case
- Mini Snap Pouches
- Sulky Wilderness Wonder Applique Kit
- Scrappy Stars
- Metal Frame Embroidered Bag Pattern
- Reading Glasses Case Using A Flex Frame
- Simple Sew Mug Warmer
- Diy Frankenstein Costume With A Free Pattern
- Diy Marshmello Fortnite Costume
- Diy Halloween Cape With Hood
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners