2 Hour Top
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Take one yard of fabric and just two hours of your time to learn how to make your own clothes with this quick and flattering top for summer. This short and simple tutorial shows you how to make a basic tee that fits in a flattering way. You will look charming and chic when you sport this pattern. Dress it down in a jersey or knit fabric for lazy days or get fancy with a fabric that has some satin sheen. No matter how you decide to make this top, the 2 Hour Top will not disappoint.
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
We have even more 2 Hour Sewing Projects!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Sew Paintbrush Roll-up Case
- Mini Snap Pouches
- Sulky Wilderness Wonder Applique Kit
- Scrappy Stars
- Metal Frame Embroidered Bag Pattern
- Reading Glasses Case Using A Flex Frame
- Simple Sew Mug Warmer
- Diy Frankenstein Costume With A Free Pattern
- Diy Marshmello Fortnite Costume
- Diy Halloween Cape With Hood
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners