This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Turtleneck Top Pattern
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"This is the turtleneck top pattern. It will make one of the most simple, but versatile pieces in your wardrobe. Dressing in layers is the key to staying comfortable in the winter months and as a bonus, helps you save some money on heating.
Placing your thermostat to 17C (62F) to 18C (64F) degrees and throwing on a few more blankets or a lovely rag quilt will be a great help to your pocket, and if money is not an issue then think of the environment.
Taking these small steps does more for the environment than virtue signaling in some social media accounts as it is the trend these days. This turtleneck top pattern is great for layering, as well as a standalone piece. It's one of the easiest patterns to sew for how useful it is! "
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Read NextPeasant Top
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Foxy Gnomes Quilt And Pillow Patterns
- Simple Dolman Top Tutorial
- Free Barbie Top Pattern For Beginners
- Rainbow Sewing: 32 Colorful Projects to Sew
- Charming Pastel Half Square Mini Quilt Pattern
- Diy Farmer's Market Tote
- Temperature Quilt
- 3 Way Bag
- Sunglasses Case Sewing Pattern
- Free Tiered Dress Sewing Pattern
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners