We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
A detachable collar is perhaps the easiest way to “bling” an outfit and make it more elegant without having to go and spend a whole bunch of money on jewelry. A removable collar is also a great alternative to the current trend of chokers that are in every jewelry store these days – at least in my corner of the world. Here is a super easy way to make one that will take you only a short time, few supplies and little money to make.
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Sewn byBoth Hand and Machine
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Lace DIY Infinity Scarf
Thief and Bandit Braided Headband Knock Off
Tiny Little Pincushion
30 Minute Pouch Sewing Pattern
Country Chic Blanket Scarf
Super Easy Lanyard and Key Chain Wristlet
35+ of the Cutest Pincushion Patterns You've Ever Seen
Easy Hand Stitched Fair Isle Phone Pouch
Funky D-Ring DIY Belt
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners