30 of the Cutest Pin Cushion Patterns You've Ever Seen
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Do you love to sew? Of course you do! That is how you know that every good sewist needs a great pin cushion by his or her side. There is no better way to get your hands on a pincushion than to sew it yourself. (Sewing your own pin cushion is pretty meta, huh?). From animal pin cushion patterns such as a porcupine to accessory pin cushion patterns such as a wrist watch, we have gathered the best and cutest pin cushion patterns around. Come join us as we show you 35 of the Cutest Pin Cushion Patterns You've Ever Seen.
30 of the Cutest Pin Cushion Patterns You've Ever Seen
Table of Contents
For more sewing projects to get organized, download our free eBook, 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How to Organize Your Room.
- Easy to Make Pincushion: This is a classic tomato pattern that is perfect for those just beginning to sew
- Five Point Pincushion: Use scraps from your favorite fabrics to make this cute and simple pincushion.
- Hexie Caddy Pincushion: This pattern makes the ultimate helper for a sewist. Not only does this design work as a pincushion but it doubles as a sewing supplies caddy so you will never wonder where your scissors have gone again.
- Miniature Cupcake Pin Cushion: Pincushion patterns don't get much easier than this adorable miniature cupcake. See if you can abstain from taking a bite out of this sewing delicacy.
- Little Lemonade Pillow Pincushion: This little pillow is perfect for storing pins and brightening up your sewing room.
- Porcupine Pin Cushion: This pincushion might the the cutest thing ever and works perfectly because the pins are the quills on the porcupine's back.
- Zombies, Cupcakes, and Turtles Pin Cushions: These pin cushion patterns are both adorable and extremely creative.
- Over(ly) Easy Pincushion: Do you like your eggs over easy? Do you like your sewing patterns to be overly easy? If so, then this pattern is for you.
- Strawberry Pincushion: These pin cushion patterns to make these petite berries are perfect for marking your tools.
- Strawberry Pincushion Tutorial: A sewist is only as good as his or her pincushion. So be the best sewist with this amazing pincushion.
- Doily Pin Cushion: If you're in the market for classic pin cushion patterns, this easy sewing project is just what you need. Make a pin cushion that you'll love the look of by trying out this pin cushion pattern.
- Wedding Cake Pincushion:Use pin cushion patterns as presents. Gift this wedding cake to a newly engaged seamstress; she'll undoubtedly treasure and admire this pin cushion pattern.
- Wise Owl Accessory Holder: This helpful owl does more than just holding your pins. It also stores all of your other sewing materials to keep you organized.
- Mod lil Animal Pincushions: These adorable little animals are incredibly easy to make and the perfect size for pincushions.
Want to get organized? Check out our free eBook, 8 Awesome DIY Organizers: Sewing Organizer Tutorials.
- Wrist Watch Pincushion: Time will fly by when you have this fun and creative pin cushion by your side.
- Embroidery Heart Pincushion: You'll find the hand embroidery techniques used in this tutorial to be great practice for future projects, and the results will be a beautiful little Valentine's Day sewing project you can use yourself or give as a gift.
- Magnetic Wrist Pincushion: Maybe you know how to make a pincushion, maybe you don't. However, with this Magnetic Wrist Pincushion, all bets are off. This innovative project gets rid of the bulk of the traditional pincushion and keeps those needles within reach.
- Ring Pincushion: This Ring Pincushion is a fantastic spin on an old sewing necessity.
- Sew Stylish Pincushion: This pin cushion fits around your wrist like a corsage. It looks great, it is comfortable to wear, and it is extremely practical.
- Cupcake Wrist Pincushion: You are so sweet and there is no better way to prove it than with this adorable Cupcake Wrist Pincushion.
- Thumb Pincushion: Pin cushion patterns don't get much more unique than this one. Based off of a thumb ring, this pin cushion pattern will give you access to your sewing needles throughout your project.
- Wrist Pincushion: Gift this Wrist Pin Cushion to a friend or yourself. You can never have enough of these pin cushion accessories.
- Perfect Pin Cushion Cuff: Truly, this pin cushion pattern does make the perfect pin cushion accessory. See for yourself why this pin cushion pattern is raved about by sewists everywhere.
- Bottlecap Pincushion: For different pin cushion patterns, consult this pin cushion design. This is also an opporunity to make recycled crafts by reusing those old bottlecaps.
- Grandma's Pincushion Thread Catcher Tutorial: Keep track of your pins and keep your sewing area clean with this clever combination pincushion - thread catcher.
- Scrappy Armrest Pincushion Tutorial: Sew while you sit on the couch with this unexpected idea!
- Tiny Little Pincushion: This small pincushion wraps perfectly around your sewing machine for convenient and easy access.
- Pin Love Pin Cushion: Whether you're lucky in love or a little heartbroken, this heart-shaped pin cushion is for you.
- Quick Pieced Pincushion Tutorial: Learn how to quilt an adorable pin cushion pattern.
- Make a Pin Cushion Egg Cup: Make this adorable quirky pin cushion before your next sewing adventure.
Where's the worst place you've ever found a misplaced pin?
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crafters
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- How to Sew a Faux Fur Stole
- Quick and Simple Hooded Tube Scarf
- Raspberry Lemonade Mittens
- DIY Stitched Fringe Tassel Hoop Earrings
- Winter Layers Cape Scarf Tutorial
- Super Easy Lanyard and Key Chain Wristlet
- Tiny Little Pincushion
- Simply Cozy DIY Blanket Scarf
- 30 of the Cutest Pin Cushion Patterns You've Ever Seen
- 33 Ways to Learn How to Sew a Scarf + Infinity Scarf Patterns
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Pencil Case with Lining
- Mini Infinity Scarf
- Science Lovers Periodic Table of the Elements Quilt
- Best of National Sewing Month 2017
- Fashionable Travel Bag
- Small Backpack Pattern for Small Budgets
- Farm Girl Recycled Jeans Apron
- Refashion Shorts into a Skirt
- When You Wish....Baby Mat
- Make a Hexagon Storage Pouch
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners