Scrappy Infinity Scarf
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"Do you have extra quilt blocks laying around? Use those orphan blocks to make a unique infinity scarf. You can finish one in less than an hour. Yes, please!"
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Sewn byBoth Hand and Machine
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Fab Floral Face Mask Tutorial
- Olive Blouse Review
- 6 Free Sewing Practice Sheets
- Stitchin' Heaven
- Simple Sew
- Hoffman Media / Classic Sewing Magazine
- How To Make An Elastic Waist Skirt
- Foldable Grocery Bag
- SpraynBond Adhesives & Fabric Stiffener
- Bampton Drawstring Bag
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners