Bifold DIY Wallet
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Wallets you purchase in the store are often far too expensive and bulky. If you want to learn how to make a wallet that does not take up all the space in your purse, check out this Bifold DIY Wallet pattern. Created out of simple cotton fabric, this homemade wallet idea provides you with the step-by-step instructions on how to create a thin wallet that holds your essentials. Keep your credit cards and money tucked away safe in this accessory sewing project. You could easily create this out of a more manly fabric to make a gift for your man.
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteWeekend project
If this wallet doesn't strike your fancy, check out our collection of 16 How to Make a Wallet Patterns instead!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Homemade Wooden Sewing Box
- Simple Burlap Flower
- Floral Mini Quilt Pattern
- Easy Pleated Blouse Free Sewing Pattern
- 3/4 Sleeve Summer Blouse
- DIY Face Mask Using a Sock (No-Sew)
- 40 Home Projects to Sew During Quarantine Time
- Sewing Project Plan (Free Printable)
- What Kind of Filter Should You Put in a DIY Face Mask?
- Hymn Embroidery Pattern
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners