Sewing Bags: Tutorials You'll Love & 15 Free Purse Sewing Pattern
- see all comments
"Updated link https//web.archive.org/web/20200203132624/https//d == iystyle.net/projects/fashion/ruffled-zipper-clutch == /"
"https//www.charmed-liebling.com/uploads/1/1/1/6/11 == 162541/pinkpeonybag9589.pdf. It seems like the link is broken."
"Thanks a lot!!"
"Looking for pattern to make pillows from old cheer uniforms?"
Scrappy Denim Free Pincushion Pattern
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Click here to view your Sewing Patterns.
Learn how to use up old scraps from jeans and make free pincushion patterns at the same time when you create this insanely clever and unexpected free sewing pattern. The Scrappy Denim Free Pincushion Pattern shows you how to make a pincushion that is over-sized and easy to keep track of while sewing. Some sewists might prefer petite pincushions while others want something that is easy to reach for while crafting. Skip the littlest ideas and keep all your pins in one place with this blue jean idea.
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Sewn byEither Hand or Machine
Read NextBifold DIY Wallet
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Sep 30, 2018
Denim scrap projects have become my favorite sewing pastime. I like the way rice is used in the base of the denim pyramid shape to keep the large pincushion stable. I would add some poly fiberfill though along with the very fine and flexible steel wool filaments to use for stuffing.
May 16, 2018
I like this pattern. Not only can you use those scraps from old jeans but I like the fact that is pyramid shaped. It will hold more pins for one thing. I have never heard of wire wool but it looks like a good idea to use in addition to the rice. It will keep those pins sharp. Easy to make. Thank you.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Winter Garden Purse Pattern
Make a purse that will add some green to the grey skies and cold snowy days of winter this season when you make the Winter Garden… Continue reading: "Winter Garden Purse Pattern"
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite patterns
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your patterns
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Plastic Bags Holders
- Free Cell Phone Bag Pattern
- Why is My Thread Wrapping Around the Bobbin?
- Charleston Beginner Pinwheel Quilt Pattern
- Make A Ruffle Dress From Men's Button Down Shirts
- Free Tie-Hem Shorts Sewing Pattern for Girls
- Easy Girl's Sundress Sewing Pattern
- A Line Dress Pattern For Girls
- Turn Your Old Jeans Into Versatile Denim Belts With Pockets
- 30+ Shirt Dress Patterns Free
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Projects
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners