This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Diy Witch Hat Pillow
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"Learn how to make a DIY witch hat pillow with a free sewing pattern. It’s a quirky witch hat with a lace band, and it’s a great Halloween sewing project! There’s so many classic things about Halloween that I bring out every October. Pumpkins, black cats, skeletons, bats, and witch hats. I love having these all throughout my home. Decorate your home with a cute witch hat pillow. It’s a great and silly shape, and you can add ribbon or lace for a brim detail. Get the free sewing pattern to make your own!"
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Sewn byBoth Hand and Machine
Read Next10+ Free Gnome Sewing Patterns
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Diy Sensory Mat Tutorial
- Diy Spider Web Pillow
- Diy Halloween Banner
- How to Make a Bag Out of a Mask
- Tote Bags To Seat Cushions
- Notebook Cover With Receipt Pocket
- How To Make A Toiletry Wrap
- DIY Felt Leaf Placemats
- DIY Cute Ghost Decorations
- Free Pumpkin Placemat Pattern
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners