Personalized Christmas Stockings
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"Easy to sew Christmas stockings with a personalized touch. These modern stockings are classy and coordinate well with any decor. 1-yard main fabric (I used a grey polka dot decor fabric) 1-yard white broadcloth 1/4 yard of Muslin 1/4 yard of medium weight interfacing (or fusible web) Coordinating thread 1/2 yard of Ribbon for hangers. Make a set of these easy to sew stockings in an afternoon. Add a small wooden photo tag to personalize these beautiful handmade stockings."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
download and print pattern piece
Cut pattern x4, two of main fabric, two of lining.
Cut a toe and heel from muslin lined with interfacing.
top stitch toe and heel onto front of stocking.
Put right sides together of main and lining fabric. stich 1/4" hem at top edge.
flip to right side and press.Repeat with both sides
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Rudolph Christmas Stocking Pattern
- The Cutest DIY Origami Ornaments - Free Template
- Stuffed Christmas Tree
- The Sweetest Mini Christmas Stocking Garland - Free Pattern In 3 Sizes
- Cute Christmas Baby Bib Patterns
- DIY Snowflake Embroidered Christmas Ornaments from Recycled Felt
- Reversible Casserole Carrier
- DIY "Ugly" Christmas Face Mask
- Friendly Little Mice Sewing Pattern
- Rustic Checkered Sewn Napkins
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Wine Bag Free Sewing Pattern
- City Joggers Pattern – Starting Your Athletic Leisure Wardrobe
- 7 Holiday Face Mask Patterns
- Diy Hot Pads - 2 Designs
- Handmade Handbag Hacks
- Easy Snowflake Coasters To Sew Free Template
- Easy Unique Christmas Ornament
- DIY Snowmen Angels Face Mask
- Candy Cane Christmas Face Mask Tutorial
- Gingerbread Jewels Fabric Face Mask Pattern
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners